Club at Night (My newest web design)

unqART

yeah yeah. continuing your nonsense.

Actually he is right. You must make it look serious without many colors, because it looks like a rainbow. I like the header but I don't like the rest. Find in Google some ready web templates, learn some new tactics to create buttons, heads etc.

Cleared all your shit.

When commenting, just be serious.This is not a spam section.

@MD, @unqART, @magaki13 : Stop spamming here, getting off-topic and speaking greek in an english board/topic.

* IDC who started it.

Now, regarding the template.When designing, just keep in mind that you have to have a content area.In your template the only content area I see is this blue-to-purple gradient.Sorry for saying so, but this can't be considered as a content area AND it's a gradient (can't be coded to hold more content than the height of this box).

Keep practicing.

Cleared all your shit.

When commenting, just be serious.This is not a spam section.

@MD, @unqART, @magaki13 : Stop spamming here, getting off-topic and speaking greek in an english board/topic.

* IDC who started it.

Now, regarding the template.When designing, just keep in mind that you have to have a content area.In your template the only content area I see is this blue-to-purple gradient.Sorry for saying so, but this can't be considered as a content area AND it's a gradient (can't be coded to hold more content than the height of this box).

Keep practicing.

To design a web template you must know some things about css/html etc, because in my case I when I made a template and I tried to coded I had to add guides(Guides are something like ruler)and make everything in certain size so I could code it(I don't know anything about coded, just steal some codes from other websites).