[HOT SHARE] L2 Sublimity Walker

TILEMACHOS

I notice more and more bots running around on Nova, this might not be a keylogger as I assumed before, but still I'm kind of not willing to use it since some people were posting screens that showed it's a trojan. Can anyone make things clear?

Things are clear...

You are Mkrebs and you try to spread panic around because your keylogger gone to junk haha

With 26 posts you ll never get my system...

Die away plz

So if things are clear, why do AntiVirus programs detect your "system" as a trojan horse?

And I'm not mrkrebs, lol.

How can you see my post with 28 posts you have...???

Is hidden for 1000 posts

For the record Tilemachos: Has some users here who are taking their L2Sublimity the system, and trying to resell it on multiple sites. Today browsing a forum and renowned on BOT, I found a topic a user's system for selling your L2Sublimity for $ 5.

For the record Tilemachos: Has some users here who are taking their L2Sublimity the system, and trying to resell it on multiple sites. Today browsing a forum and renowned on BOT, I found a topic a user's system for selling your L2Sublimity for $ 5.

Omg Pathetic people....

This will be until next update..Next time i ll lock my files with code i ll provide via pm in here and expiration day of course

Thnx MasterWalker i saw that post on elitepvpers :s

Thnx for sharing there and added my name to credits

LoL the Internet is full of Idiots.... Sad but True :(

Like TILEMACHOS said next update just put pw and only via pm ;)

How about some OOG walkers so i can run a sexy bot train  ;)

You can hide Lineage Window from the Other Ctrl section of IG Walker....

There's an option Hide....Pressing that minimizes your L2client like closing it and you can have only the l2walker panel running on your screen...this can save a lot of memory and run as many clients you wish to run...

This will make IG Walker work like OOG!!!!!!!!!! :D

34210290.jpg

Now about Sublimity i have to find what causes to run only 2 clients and fix it...But i don't now if theres a Server side Ip filter wich allows 2 Connections per IP

Iam not playing l2sublimity so ->

Just a stupid idea but wouldnt sandboxie work for more then 2 boxing?

There are many option to run  more than 2 clients...

Of course will work :D

The best is Tunnel client to connect throught Proxy server...For users who won't add Vmware

well then if it prolly works then for those ppl who dont know the application yet:

www.sandboxie.com

download-> install

right mouseclick  .exe -> run sanndboxed

Then you can prolly run 2x l2 in sandboxed and  2 x under normal windows

If you have full version youc an run unlimited clients.

why not simply hide l2.exe using hidetoolz? ... you can also use a proxy (only need it for loginserver for the most part if you have either l2.net or l2walker)

sandboxie thing doesnt work i tested it. U still get DC on 3rd window

Ok i didn't try it..But i'm sure all of you guys that you ll find interesting VmWare...

This is the Official Website..Try find it somewhere cracked..

http://www.vmware.com/products/workstation/overview.htm

Another option for more clients is run 3rd and above clients by obtain connection throught free proxy servers! :)

Tommorow i'm going to hospital for surgery for removing my tonsils and i ll be back in 3 days...

When i ll come back i ll fix this problem and i ll make it connect more boxes :)