Account Coolis® Got hacked...

Lineage ][ Fort

i love when all-know-computer-freaks are getting pwned in such an easy way :D

if you re going to check an IP dont use track IP!it is not reliable!!!u should check the hostname!!! if you check my IP you may see 15 names! did i log from all of them?

omg!!!

Well, it seems really strange that the same account "Lineage ][ Fort" has been in the same range as Coolis.Anyway as GrisoM said...

no real proofs, no ban.

Well, it seems really strange that the same account "Lineage ][ Fort" has been in the same range as Coolis.Anyway as GrisoM said...

i give you my account as proof...you may see more than 15 users in my range and there is no one not even close to me in RL and of course my account has only 1 login hostname! track ip or user tries to predict  and scans the closest IPs or tries to scan an already used ip even if it was used 2 years ago in a range of 20 km2...if i have an ip xxx.xxx.01.001 and someone has xxx.xxx.01.009 he will be in same range range with me! not same ip but same range thats why it is say "users PROBABLY in same range"

almost NO one uses static ips so it is impossible to locate one's IP...ONLY by hostname

thats why it is out of your  access level!YOU CANT PROVE THIS...ONLY THE HOSTNAME(only admin can see it)

i give you my account as proof...you may see more than 15 users in my range and there is no one not even close to me in RL and of course my account has only 1 login hostname! track ip or user tries to predict  and scans the closest IPs or tries to scan an already used ip even if it was used 2 years ago in a range of 20 km2...if i have an ip xxx.xxx.01.001 and someone has xxx.xxx.01.009 he will be in same range range with me! not same ip but same range thats why it is say "users PROBABLY in same range"

almost NO one uses static ips so it is impossible to locate one's IP...ONLY by hostname

thats why it is out of your  access level!YOU CANT PROVE THIS...ONLY THE HOSTNAME(only admin can see it)

there is a big difference in IPs between USA and Greek ones?

Actually the point from that thread was to change password or ban until real coolis able to use his mb, AND not that his account was searched....

Someone found his account (hacked it, i don't know...). And as i know(I also asked coolis from skype yesterday if he was on mxc, and guess that he answered me? NO...) Someone use his account...

"hostname".gr vs "hostname".com

example a real USA IP cant have a tellas or hol internet provider

Someone told that Coolis Ip was greek? If it was then someone NOT real coolis logged...

Well, it seems really strange that the same account "Lineage ][ Fort" has been in the same range as Coolis.Anyway as

Well what about that, this account were created for L2fort (Original creator of this account are COolis, but servers wasn't his...) My friend bought L2fort with everything that was from fort (Mxc account,Hopzone,Gamesite,Dedicated,No-ip etc.)

Admin of l2fort (talking about the new) don't want this account so i just use it...

And as i can see Coolis logged today? Huh really funny, and i can bet that IP was greek... As i said REAL coolis wasn't mxc today, yesterday, either one week before...

SO now if you could change his password and sent the new one to This email (for email pm me, friend of coolis can proof that it his... Morian, KarmaArrows, Ventic, Mixmaster, fix, and others, even you Grisom, as i knew coolis had your msn, and coolis and you were speaking before you get this  "height" position as gmod.)

OK so original coolis fix his computer, he tried to connect with his old password and password was incorrect, i don't know if you changed it guys or the "thief"

SO what i want? Some one sent his password to email which you i give only on private message, if someone don't believe, i can talk to coolis friends(Trust able persons here,"as i know")

Anyway W8ing for reply

Coolis: are you here dude?

Dariuse: yeah

Coolis: i need your little help

Coolis: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=176288.2

Coolis: reply here, and tell that real coolis just pm you via msn

Coolis: and told to reply here

Coolis: my account got really ahcked

Coolis: hacked*

Coolis is typing...

Coolis: thanks

i doubt Maxtor will change that passw unless he's clear who's real coolis.

and what you said that real coolis must have "USA"'s ip was a little bit wired and confusing.

but 1 thing is for sure in my mind.

If real coolis would be hacked he would ask Gekas or Ovenus to make this topic and not you (an annonymous friend of coolis)

i doubt Maxtor will change that passw unless he's clear who's real coolis.

and what you said that real coolis must have "USA"'s ip was a little bit wired and confusing.

but 1 thing is for sure in my mind.

If real coolis would be hacked he would ask Gekas or Ovenus to make this topic and not you (an annonymous friend of coolis)

He already pmed Gekas... No action...

And btw, maxtor should remember when i and coolis where pming him for sticky topic...