[Guide] Elemental Master

VeGe

~Elemental Master~

Elemental Master is the title bestowed on the most accomplished Elemental Summoners. Elemental Masters are knowledgeable summoners who practice summoning techniques exclusive to Elves, the foundation of which lies in the belief that magic is the natural phenomenon of power.

11516792451136480.jpg

The race of Elves worships the goddess of water and loves nature and aquatic life. The Elves have slim and nimble bodies, long ears, and beautiful features. During the era of giants, among all creatures they held the most power. However, when the giants were destroyed, the power and influence of the Elves were also diminished. Now they only inhabit part of the forest in Aden

• Special Abilities of the Race: Compared to other races, Elves can hold their breath longer and are better able to jump from high places.

• Characteristics:Elves are wise and quick-witted. They are fast in attack, movement and casting speeds. They also have superior marksmanship skills and higher evasion ratings. However, their attack strength is inferior to that of other races.

~Εlven Mystics~

Magic runs deep in Elven blood, and as such the Elven Mystics are perhaps the mightiest sorcerers in Aden. They focus on the strength of their mind, often to the detriment of their constitution, and there may be weak in physical combat. Yet their command of the elemental forces makes them formidable opponents.

~Class Changes~

Το become an Εlemental Master you must follow the right path

Elven Wizard 20Level

elvenwizard.gif

Elemental Summoner 35-40Level

elementalsummoner.gif

Elemental Master 76Level

elemental_master.jpg

~Equipment~

No Grade Equipment - 1-20 Level

Devotion (Set) item_1101.jpg

Blue Diamond Necklace item_909.jpg

Coral Earring x2 item_846.jpg

Blue Coral Ring x2 item_878.jpg

Mage Staff item_177.jpg

D Grade Equipment - 20-40 Level

Mithril (Set) item_437.jpg

Elven (Set) item_913.jpg

Ghost Staff item_11737.jpg

C Grade Equipment - 40-52 Level

Karmian Tunicitem_12099.jpg

Necklace of Binding item_119.jpg

Homunkulus's Sword item_6313.jpg

B Grade Equipment - 52-61 Level

Blue Wolf (Set) item_2398.jpg

Wizard's Tearitem_11008.jpg

Black Ore (Set) accessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.png

A Grade Equipment - 61-76 Level

Tallum (Set) item_2400.jpg

Majestic (Set) accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.png

Sword of Miraclesitem_11110.jpg ή Elemental Sword (MP)weapon_elemental_sword_i01.png

S Grade Equipment - 76-80 Level

Major Arcana Robe (Set) item_11488.jpg

Tateossian (Set) item_12359.jpg

Arcana Mace item_12919.jpg

S80 Grade Equipment - 80-84 Level

Dynasty Robe (Set)armor_t93_us_i00.png  

Dynasty (Set) accessary_dynasty_necklace_i00.png

Icarus Hall item_11348.jpg

~Dyes~

As you can see i've added to Dyes Sets. You can choose the one that is more effective according to your playstyle

•  
  • etc_con_hena_i02.pngGreater Dye of Con +4 Str -4: Increases HP + Stun resistance and decreases P. Atk
  • etc_con_hena_i02.pngGreater Dye of Con +1 Str -1: Increases HP + Stun resistance and decreases P. Atk
  • etc_wit_hena_i02.pngGreater Dye of Wit +4 Men -4: Increases Casting speed, decreases resistance against Hold attacks, resistance against curses. Decreases M. Def, Max MP, MP recovery

• etc_con_hena_i02.pngGreater Dye of Con +4 Str -4: Increases HP + Stun resistance and decreases P. Atk
  • etc_wit_hena_i02.pngGreater Dye of Wit +4 Men -4: Increases Casting speed, decreases resistance against Hold attacks, resistance against curses. Decreases M. Def, Max MP, MP recovery
  • etc_wit_hena_i02.pngGreater Dye of Wit +1 Men -1: Increases Casting speed, decreases resistance against Hold attacks, resistance against curses. Decreases M. Def, Max MP, MP recovery

~Skills~

*Cubics*

• skill1280.jpg Summon Aqua Cubic: Summons Aqua Cubic. Aqua Cubic uses magic that damages a targeted enemy over time.
  • skill0067.jpg Summon Life Cubic: Summons a Life Cubic. The Life Cubic uses magic to regenerate HP to its owner and party members.
  • skill1329.jpg Mass Summon Aqua Cubic: Summons Aqua Cubic for party members. Aqua Cubic uses magic that damages a targeted enemy over time.
  • skill0779.jpg Summon Smart Cubic: Summons Smart Cubic. Cancels all the bad abnormal conditions which were cast on the master, and uses useful skills additionally.

*Curses*

Curses are skills tha decrease your enemy's fighting abilities

• skill1206.jpg Wind Shackle: Spirit of the Wind attacks, reducing target's Atk. Spd.
  • skill1380.jpg Betray: Diabolically charms an enemy's summon to attack its own master.
  • skill1384.jpg Mass Surrender to Water: Decreases the water attack resistance of enemies surrounding the servitor.
  • skill1350.jpg Warrior Bane: Removes buffs that increase Atk. Spd. and Speed from an enemy.

*Summon's Support skills*

These are buffs that can be used to support your servitor

• skill1300.jpg Servitor Cure: Cures a servitor's bleeding and poisoning
  • skill1140.jpg Servitor Physical Shield: Temporarily increases servitor's P. Def.
  • skill1127.jpg Servitor Heal: Recovers a servitor's HP.
  • skill1126.jpg Servitor Recharge: Recovers a servitor's MP.
  • skill1141.jpg Servitor Haste: Temporarily increases servitor's Atk.
  • skill1139.jpg Servitor Magic Shield: Temporarily increases servitor's M. Def.
  • skill1145.jpg Bright Servitor: Temporarily increases servitor's M. Atk.
  • skill1299.jpg Servitor Empowerment: Temporarily but significantly increases a servitor's P. Def., M. Def. and resistance to buff removing attacks. The servitor is immobilized for the duration of the spell
  • skill1301.jpg Servitor Blessing: Cancels the Summoner's state of hold/paralysis and the reduced state of Atk. Spd
  • skill1347.jpg Wizard Servitor: Temporarily causes the summoner to be possessed with the spirit of ancient wizard.
  • skill1349.jpg Final Servitor: Temporarily causes the summoner to be possessed with the spirit of ancient hero.
  • skill1496.jpg Servitor Barrier: Temporarily makes the servitor invincible.

*Οthers*

• skill1262.jpg Transfer Pain: Transfers some of the summoner's damage to the servitor.
  • skill0338.jpg Arcane Agility: Increases the Casting Spd. and decreases the reuse time of skills. Continuously consumes HP and MP consumption is increased.
  • skill1403.jpg Summon Friend: Summons party members to your location.

~Usefull Items~

Altough you might think that by playing an Elemental Summoner you're gonna save money, YOU WON'T. why? Simply because most of his skills require some items to be used. These usefull items are:

• etc_crystal_blue_i00.png Crystals D Grade
  • etc_crystal_green_i00.png Crystals C Grade
  • etc_crystal_silver_i00.png Crystals A Grade
  • etc_beast_soul_shot_i00.png Beast Shoulshots
  • etc_blessed_beast_spirit_shot_i00.png Blessed Beast Spiritshots
  • etc_stone_gray_i00.png Spirit Ores

~Summons~

boxer_the_unicorn_no_border.jpg           mirage_the_unicorn_no_border.jpg

Boxer the Unicorn & Mirage the Unicorn]

merrow_the_unicorn_no_border.jpg   unicorn_seraphim_no_border.jpg

Merrow the Unicorn & Unicorn Seraphim

magnus_the_unicorn_no_border.jpg

Magnus the Unicorn

skataaa.jpg

~Buffs~

You will probably find it hard to get some of these buffs on low rates if your playing solo, so you'll have to pay for 'em

skill1085.jpg Αcumen

skill1040.jpg Shield

skill1204.jpg Wind Walk

skill1035.jpg Mental Shield

skill1078.jpg Concentration

skill1048.jpg Blessed Soul

skill1045.jpg Blessed Body

skill1397.jpg Clarity

skill1059.jpg Empower

skill1036.jpg Maggic Barrier

skill1389.jpg Greater Shield

skill1393.jpg Unholy Resistance

skill1182.jpg Resist Aqua

skill1189.jpg Resist Wind

skill1191.jpg Resist Fire

skill1259.jpg Resist Shock

skill1352.jpg Elemental Protection

skill1363.jpg Chant of Victory

~Power Exp~

The powerful feature of Elemental Summoner compared with the other Summoner Classes is the ability to kill dozens of mobs in the time it would kill one. How is this; Quite simply, the Servitor has attacks which can hit multiple targets.

So you have the opportunity to make Mob - Trains and kill them all with just a few Hits. You must not forget that the AOE skills are magic skills so you must help your servitor by casting Buffs for magicians. Happy Farming

This video will help you understand what i'm talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfJeXW5IQ8Q

Its the translate from the greek one.

since many are asking for this guide...and section has none for summoners..it's very good

Its the translate from the greek one.

btw he didn't get karma on that

• 5 months later...