[Discussion]What Client you Like/Comment and Vote/

Dariuse

What Client you Like:  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What Client you Like:

• Gracia Epilogue ?
    • Interlude?

I like Gracia, since it gives you somehting to do with the many new features that have been added, along with new hunting zones, items, atributes, belts, transform, pets, and items. Sad thing is that I don't like to play Gracia because of my computer and I ALWAYS lag like crazy in Gracia so I am stuck in Interlude-Helbound until I buy a new computer or something...

The ONLY thing you do in Interlude low rates is farm for S grade and enchant it. Great job. Now go make a archer, dagger, or mage and kill everybody since they are the ONLY classes you can play in Interlude. In Gracia, there are more than 3 playable classes along with archers and daggers and mages getting more balanced and some other classes getting some skills they need. In Freya I saw some pictures of new skills on the classes which again would cover the gap in PvP.

People like MixMaster makes Interlude look even worse especially with his servers where only archers have 23000 Patk and more Pdef than tanks with full augments on defensive mode... 95% of Interlude servers nowadays are only high rates running on Brasil packs with 0 balance and ONLY for 3 classes. I kind of laughed at the guy who said "Interlude is good for high rates" because Interude makes the worst high rate servers around and most Interlude high rates suck.

Interlude is a no brainer client, when all you need is S grade armor, jewels, and Draconic bow and CP potions, BSOE, and F1. Nothing else. No skills or strategy needed.

In Gracia F1 will not always do the trick in PvP... You actually NEED to press other buttons to kill things. Just because Interlude is simple and some Greeks are too retarded to deal with a new race, and new skills doesn't mean Gracia sucks...

I voted Interlude. I like low rate.

Cuz Gracia Epilogue have many sux things and i hate it.

you prefer interlude low rate from epilogue low rate?

come on..

it actually means nothing.

Java can really go farther than off servers.

the only thing servers lack is skilled devs.

u can answer with whatver u want but u know its true.

Lack of skilled devs is equal to fail.

Its like saying that you can fly if you have wings. Yes you can, but you dont have wings.

you prefer interlude low rate from epilogue low rate?

come on..

why not?

Interlude is the best,in all kinds of servers.

My vote go to IL

why not?

My vote go to IL

To be honestly, there isn't any kind of difference between IL low rate and IL high rate. Both servers are crowded of archers and F1-F2kids. May be I am wrong but the situation is exactly the same in all IL servers ))

why not?

My vote go to IL

jump from a plane without open your paracute pls >.>

Epilogue, time of Interlude has ended, it's ancient now. Epilogue have better interface, better graphics, more locations, mobs, quests, features and items.

And also i got bored of IL its time to move on.

ppl that voted interlude i am sure that they didnt play gracia..

+1 so guys go play gracia+ but be careful from all the noob server in mxc...better try a pro server out to get a real opinion how gracia+ is  :P