[Guide]Storm Screamer :)

Reptant_

• 2 months later...

This guide contains information about Storm Screamer also known as Spell Howler

General:

Why to prefer Storm Screamer instead of Necro/Sps/Sorcer?

Storm Screamer,as a DELF has more INT than all of them...that means outstanding M.Atk.

Storm Screamer can cast 2 element attacks,both Wind + Dark.That means he also have more useful skills

Storm Screamer has the buff 'Empowering Echo'which greatly increases M.Atk.(which other mages don't have)

What's his disadvantages?

He has lower CON and WIT from the other 3(cause he is a DELF)

darkelftitle.jpg

Ηοw to become a Storm Screamer?

You start as a Dark Elf Mage(obvious,better start a woman to see her tits :o )

At 19 level,u make quest Path to Dark Wizard in order to obtain this accessary_necklace_of_phantom_i00.pngJewel of Darkness

(Then go into a grand magister(delf) in gludin or dion in order to become a Dark Wizard)

At 35 level you start quest Trial of Scholarto gain  etc_jewel_blue_i00.pngMark Of Scholar

At 37 level you start quest Testimony of Fatein order to obtain etc_jewel_blue_i00.pngMark Of Fate

at 39 level you start quest Test of the Summoner to obtain weapon_apprentices_rod_i01.pngMark Of Summoner

Then ,when u have them all 3,go to a Grand Magister Darkelf in Giran or Aden in order to become a SPH(needs 40 level)

At 76 level u start quest Saga of Storm Screamerin order to become a Storm Screamer

But the quest starts at 73,check it out

Now,you have transfered to your final class

Time to learn what your skills are doing !

(Shitty skills are not mentioned)

Damaging skills:

skill1239_0.pngHurricane:Hits the enemy with a hurricane.Wind element attack

skill1234_0.pngVampiric Claw::Absorves 40% life from enemy.Fυcks your mana.Dark Attack

skill1148_0.pngDeath Spike:Hits your enemy with a bone.Requires aetc_piece_bone_red_i00.png cursed bone.Low mana required.Dark attack

skill1417_0.pngAura flash:Hits every sourounding enemy of you.Also cancels their targets.No element

skill1456.pngWind Vortex Slug:If Wind Vortex is succesful ,hits enemy with bunch of damage.Element obvious

Debuffs:

skill1343_0.pngDark Vortex:Hits enemy with 111 power,absorving 40% of damage dealt,reducing enemys Dark Resistance+MP.Dark attack

skill1341_0.pngWind Vortex:Hits enemy with 140power,reducing wind resistance ,Speed , Atk Speed , Casting Speed.Wind Attack

skill1074_0.pngSurrounder to Wind:Reduces enemys resistance to wind by 20

skill1064_0.pngSilence:If succesful,enemy can't cast any magic skill

skill1160_0.pngSlow:Reduces enemys speed

Reinforcement/Buff skills:

skill1287_0.pngSeed of Wind:Gives you 20 wind damage attritube

skill1457.pngEmpowering Echo:Increases your M.Atk greatly.Also increase ur skills MP Concumption

skill0337_0.pngArcana Power:Toogle skill.Increases your M.Atk and Mp consumption.Consumes HP every second

skill1015_0.pngBattle heal:Heals you in no-time

skill1494.jpgHurricane armor:ncrease resistance to wind attacks and slow down Atk. Spd. of enemy.

skill1532.jpgEnlighterment:Greatly increases your casting speed/speed/M.Atk for 20 seconds

Time to get some armor,so we look handsome and don't die from mobs!

1-39:

armor_t55_u_i00.pngarmor_t55_l_i00.pngarmor_leather_helmet_i00.pngDevotion Set

40-51

armor_t53_u_i00.pngarmor_t53_l_i00.pngarmor_t53_g_i00.pngarmor_t53_b_i00.pngKarmian Set

52-60

armor_t59_ul_i00.pngitem_5716.jpgitem_5732.jpgitem_2415.jpgAvadon Robe Set

61-79

item_2407.jpgitem_5767.jpgitem_5779.jpgitem_512.jpgDark Crystal Robe Set

80-83

armor_t93_uw_i00.pngitem_11558.jpgitem_9440.jpgitem_9439.jpgitem_9438.jpgDynasty Robe-Wizard

84-85

armor_t96_u_i01.pngarmor_t96_l_i01.pngarmor_t96_b_i01.pngarmor_t96_g_i01.pngarmor_circlet_i00.pngVesper Noble Robe

Also vesper_cloack_i00.pngHoly Spirit Cloak-Robe

(Ofcourse,even with customs you ALWAYS get a ROBE)

Ofcourse you can't pwn even a gremlin with hands

let's go buy a weapon(don't forget,if we can afford SA always acumen!)

1-19

weapon_voodoo_doll_i00.pngVoodoo doll

20-39

weapon_life_stick_i00.pngStaff Of Life

40-51

weapon_homunkuluss_sword_i01.pngHomonculus sword

52-60

weapon_tears_of_wizard_i01.pngWizards tear

61-75

weapon_sword_of_miracle_i01.pngSword Of Miracles

76-79

weapon_arcana_mace_i01.pngArcana Mace Acumen

80-83

weapon_icarus_stick_i01.pngIcarus Hall

84-85

weapon_vesper_caster_i01.pngVesper Caster

Also don't forget the verper_sigil_i00.pngVesper sigil that gives u +4% more M.Atk. among with ur passive!

Time for some jewels now

1-19

Who cares,whatever mobs out of Dark Elven drop to you.Not so needed

20-39

Stay with them,who has so much money?

40-51

accessary_blessed_necklace_i00.pngaccessary_blessed_earing_i00.pngaccessary_blessed_ring_i00.pngBlessed set

52-60

accessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.pngaccessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.pngaccessary_ring_of_black_ore_i00.pngBlack Ore Set

61-75

accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.pngaccessary_inferno_earing_i00.pngaccessary_inferno_ring_i00.pngMajestic set

76-79

accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00.pngaccessory_tateossian_earring_i00.pngaccessory_tateossian_ring_i00.pngTateo set

80-83

accessary_dynasty_necklace_i00.pngaccessary_dynasty_earing_i00.pngaccessary_dynasty_ring_i00.pngDynasty set

84-85

vesper_necklace_i00.pngvesper_earring_i00.pngvesper_ring_i00.pngVesper set

About epic jewels

If u can get them,u will need this build

accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.pngNecklace of Valakas

accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.pngEarring of antharas

accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZakens Earring

accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.pngRing Of Baium

vesper_ring_i00.pngRing Of Beleth

PS1:You can choose Vesper earring instead of Zaken

PS2:You can choose Vesper ring instead of Ring of Beleth

with vesper ring you can make more Mdef,while with beleth and zaken some resists

Finally your char will look like that

invd.jpg

About buffs

If you are gonna pvp with another mage

buff2.jpg

If you are gonna pvp with a fighter

buff1.jpg

I suggest you most time be with fighter buffs :)

(if 12 song/dance slots avoid the resist ones)

About dyes:

etc_wit_hena_i02.pngWit+4 Men-4

etc_int_hena_i02.pngInt+4 Men-4

etc_con_hena_i02.pngCon+4 Str-4

If u put +4 Con -4 Str you will have 2k HP more and 900 CP more.

If u put +4 Int u will have 29% more M. Atk., if u put +5 Int u will have 37% more M. Atk.

Xp Zones:

1-10:Spawning zone+war until village

10-20:Elven Ruins

20-30:Outside from ant nest/Brekas

30-40:Hardins Private Academy

40-55:Cemetary

55-66:Valley of Saints

66-73:Cave of trials

73-78:Hot Springs,Varka,Ketra

78-80:MoS

80-85:Isle of Prayer

Ofcourse,prefer Kamaloka and Catacombs if you can

Certification skills:

skill0211_0.pngBoost HP:Increase Max. HP.

skill1349_0.pngCounter Spirit:3% chance to increase M.Atk, Cast.Spd, P.atk and Atk.Spd when under attack

skill1418_0.pngCounter Barrier: 3% chance to become temporarily invincible to damage for 5 seconds (but not debuffs) when under attack.

More information about these here

PS:Another suggestion is put UD instead of Celestial or Boost HP

Αttritubes:

Your weapon:Wind w/o second thought!

Your armor:Standard holy+wind+dark.About other 3,it's up to server's balance

Things to always have with you:

Cursed Bones

BSS S

Elixir of Mental strenght S/Mana potion

Elixir of CP S

Elixir of HP S

Healing potion

Skill Enchantment:

Hurricane: Enchanted on Power.

Death Spike: Enchanted on Power.

Aura Flash: Enchanted on Chance. It will cancel your opponent target.

Wind Vortex: Enchanted on chance, so if it works u will use Slug (enchanted on power)

Vampiric Claw: Enchanted on Sap. It will absorb the target's HP by 70% when is +30.

Robe Mastery: Enchanted on Magic Defense. At +30 it increase M. Def. by 25%.

Wisdom: Enchanted on Power. Increase mental atk resistance.

Pvp Tactics:

In a mass pvp party

You are the damage dealer.Try to not be targeted.With that i mean,stay a bit behind,wait for all start pvping and u start from the back.Your range is very good

Donot use much surrounder to wind,his success is low

better start Wind Vortex,(slug if vortex succesful)and hurricanes(maybe death spikes too if vortex not succesful)

If near bishop,try to silence him

Vs a Dagger

If u are sure he will start hitting you,start when u see him

expect the Shadow Step.Immediately cast Aura flash when near you,Wind Vortex-SLUG and some hurricanes

when your life is going down,hit Dark vortex+vampiric claw

Vs a Mage

Try the pvp to be from near range

so you can spam silence and aura flash

ofcourse start with wind vortex(which if succesful will pwn his cast spd)and slug

Hurricanes and if ur life goes under 60% change to Dark Vortex+Vampiric claw+death spikes

In 1v1 pvps use Enlighterment too

Vs Archers

Start with a Death Spike(do not be interrupted)

after wind vortex

this will pwn their speed+att spd

hurricanes+slug(if can)

if you have shield+shield buffs,it should be easy

Try to keep a good distance from them

Vs Tyrants/Gladis

They are hard pwners from melee range

Try to keep them in range,but they are still very good pwners

Use enlighterment to win them more easily

Vs Titans

Slow+Wind Vortex

they are too slow,sure don't let them near you

In Olympiad

Just make sure,skill Enlightenment is not in cooldown!It really helps you

#If Vs a summoner

silence the summoner and hit his pet -Don't have empowering echo (your mana bb)

#Vs a supporter

Use ur max skills.Try to silence him and as many hits you can before your mp goes over

#Vs a dagger

Same tactic with pvp

#Vs a tank

first kill his phoenix if paladin.don't use empowering echo

#Vs an archer

First death spike,wind vortex,slug(probably) and over

#Vs Gladi/Tyrant

Really,alsmost no chance to win..use ur skills in max u can

#Vs Titan

Ofcourse slow him+wind vortex

Generally,in olympiad,try to use deathspike more than u use it outside of it

It's quite old but I wanted to wanted to talk about some things.

About buffs:

If the server you're playing on has unlimited slots,simply take ANYTHING that might prove beneficial.Stack as many resistances as possible.

If the server is a mid-rate or if it's serious enough to have limited slots,you should take the necessary buffs only.Get concentration,resists(the ones you get,if you decide to get)mental shield,r shock,wm and siren first because you can afford to lose them.Then start taking the ones that are essential like emp,acu and all the rest.

About pvp:

do NOT use slug on a mage.You want the wind vortex's effect to stay on him and fuck up his/her casting speed.Also try death spikes when you see someone casting sleep/cancel because it has a higher chance than hurricane to interrupt the casting.

Overall it's good but it could be even better if it was about low-rates and mid-rates too.

nice guide. just a couple of extra ideas.

dont go for som at 61 lvl. u can go easily up to 77 lvl with a valhalla, or a wizards tear if there is a gmshop in low-mid rates.in 15x server i have gone up to 80 in valhalla and made dynasty mace from q in gc.

same goes for armors more ir less. u can stay with karmian till u get dc (point is never to get hit by mobs with mage)of course in high rate/or servers with gmshop u do everything as finito said. my advise is for mid rates)

about attributes. at first i used wind element but then i switched in dark. and it was a lot better. apart from increased vamp dmg, i did massive dmg with curse death link (from 800-900 dmg it goes to 1200-1400 at low hp.)this is also good for oly (dmg is less due to surr but more mana to spend!!!)

also with slug the effect of vortex is gone...

(of course hurricane ++ wind vunerability gives more dmg but still more mp consuption in oly...)

nice guide. just a couple of extra ideas.

dont go for som at 61 lvl. u can go easily up to 77 lvl with a valhalla, or a wizards tear if there is a gmshop in low-mid rates.in 15x server i have gone up to 80 in valhalla and made dynasty mace from q in gc.

same goes for armors more ir less. u can stay with karmian till u get dc (point is never to get hit by mobs with mage)of course in high rate/or servers with gmshop u do everything as finito said. my advise is for mid rates)

about attributes. at first i used wind element but then i switched in dark. and it was a lot better. apart from increased vamp dmg, i did massive dmg with curse death link (from 800-900 dmg it goes to 1200-1400 at low hp.)this is also good for oly (dmg is less due to surr but more mana to spend!!!)

also with slug the effect of vortex is gone...

(of course hurricane ++ wind vunerability gives more dmg but still more mp consuption in oly...)

I keep vahalla acumen too ;)

also i buy avadon..

I keep vahalla acumen too ;)

also i buy avadon..

if i have npc buffer with 3rd i go toi 5th/8th/11th for dc quest with karmian. otherwise i just lvl up a spoiler and go to vos for the recs (now i come to think of that. the second solution is by far better :S)

if i have npc buffer with 3rd i go toi 5th/8th/11th for dc quest with karmian. otherwise i just lvl up a spoiler and go to vos for the recs (now i come to think of that. the second solution is by far better :S)

2nd choice is the best :)

2nd choice is the best :)

still my point is that u can go up to 61 lvl with karmian and not spend money on b grade at all. u just have to lvl up a spoiler, which with full buffs is easy.

still my point is that u can go up to 61 lvl with karmian and not spend money on b grade at all. u just have to lvl up a spoiler, which with full buffs is easy.

DC farm isn't easy either

yes karmian is a good choice for sure

but till u make it,u may go up to 79+ with avadon robe+ vahalla acumen

DC farm isn't easy either

yes karmian is a good choice for sure

but till u make it,u may go up to 79+ with avadon robe+ vahalla acumen

in low rates yes u need avadon and it will get u far. in mid rates though with a spoiler is 1-2 days to get dc robe set.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• WTB Site Developer services.
    • @TZANEEN BUY UNIVERSAL SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION  +27833928661 in South Africa, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Free State, Mpumalanga, North West, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Benoni, Boksburg, Brakpan, Carletonville, Germiston, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Mafikeng, Pretoria, Randburg, Randfontein, Roodepoort, Soweto, Springs, Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Durban,  +27833928661Empangeni, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Pietermaritzburg, Pinetown, Ulundi, Umlazi, Bethlehem, Bloemfontein, Jagersfontein, Kroonstad, Odendaalsrus, Parys, Phuthaditjhaba, Sasolburg, Virginia, Welkom, Giyani, Lebowakgomo, Musina, Phalaborwa, Polokwane, Seshego, Sibasa, Emalahleni, Nelspruit, Secunda, Standerton, Klerksdorp, Mahikeng, Mmabatho, Potchefstroom, Rustenburg, Bellville, Cape Town, Constantia, George, Hopefield, Oudtshoorn, Paarl, Simon’s Town, Stellenbosch, Swellendam, Worcester, Alice, Butterworth, East London, Graaff-Reinet, Grahamstown, King William’s Town, Mthatha, Port Elizabeth, Queenstown, Uitenhage, Zwelitsha. +27833928661 Call For Ssd Chemical Solution for Cleaning All Notes +27833928661. Please inform us immediately on Email: Kennroger77@gmail.com Or Call: +27833928661. https://Kennroger7.Blogspot.com/website https://Kennroger7.Blogspot.com/techniciankenn https://Kennroger7.blogspot.com/   We Clean all types of Currencies call  +27833928661 Ssd Solution Chemical for Cleaning Black Money Notes Call +27833928661 Ssd Solution Used to Clean all type of Blackened +27833928661, Tainted and Defaced Bank Notes  +27833928661. We Sell Ssd Chemical Solution Used to Clean All type of Black Money and any Color Currency, Stain and Defaced Bank Notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our chemical is 100% Pure. Automatic Ssd Solution for Sale +27833928661 Rustenburg, Mafikeng, Polokwane Durban/east London, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Mpumalanga. Ssd chemical Solution for Sale in Johannesburg  +27833928661 in Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Angola, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland Call and Buy Ssd Chemical Solution for Defaced Banknotes +27833928661 in Mozambique, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Mauritius, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mauritania, Mauritius, Congo Call For 100% Pure Ssd Chemical Solution +27833928661 in Finland and USA.   Ssd Chemical Solution for all Defaced Bank Notes in Bloemfontein +27833928661 in Johannesburg, Cape town, Polokwane, Rustenburg, Kimberley, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Klerksdorp, Mafikeng, Belgium, Honduras, Brazil, Argentina.  +27833928661 We are Specialized in Chemistry for anti-breeze Bank Notes. We also do Chemicals Melting and Recovering of all type of bad money from black to white Call +27833928661. We also sale chemicals like tourmaline,  +27833928661 Ssd Chemical solution and many other activation powder. About Ssd Solution for cleaning black money chemical and allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of ssd automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money and defaced money and stained bank notes with anti -breeze quality. The ssd solution in it's full range is the best chemical in the market for cleaning anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency and marked notes. Others for damaged notes. +27833928661 Please inform us immediately on Email: Kennroger77@gmail.com or Call: +27833928661. https://Kennroger7.Blogspot.com/website https://Kennroger7.Blogspot.com/techniciankenn https://Kennroger7.blogspot.com/
    • @ (3 IN 1, WORKING 100%) SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS +27833928661 AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING OF BLACK NOTES @BUY SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS ON GOOD PRICE +27833928661, +27833928661 @ CLEANING BLACK NOTES WITH SSD CHEMICALUTUTIONS @BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS +27833928661 IN Qatar, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman ,, Dubai, Poland New Castle, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Limpo¬po, JORDAN, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Malaysia, to Johannesbu Zambia, Swaziland, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Uganda, rg, Lebanon, Berhrain USA, California, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brazil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Wales, France, Cairo, Namibia, Botswana, China, Norway, Sweden, Capet own, Tanzania, Northern Cape, Canada ,, Soshanguve, Pietermaritzburg Pinetown, Vaal, Polokwane Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Welkom Tembisa Kempton Park Port Elizabeth Bellville Boksburg Benoni Bloemfontein Cape Town Centurion Durban East London George Empangeni Katlehong Germiston Johannesburg Port Elizabeth Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Witbank Eastern cape, Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga Do you have black currency in form of Dollars, Pounds or Euros or any other currency? I have the most powerful and Universal cleaning chemical you are looking for. I sell SSD automatic solution, Vetrol paste 0.2A and so many others. I also have a variety of Powders needed when doing the large cleanings such as Activation powder. We specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze bank notes, stamp coated and stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds, RANDS and transferring of colors from used note to new white bills. We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any location desired by buyers. Laboratory staff are available to demonstrate to clients how the work is done. Are you looking for: — call+27833928661 SSD Chemical Solution Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money call+27833928661 SSD Chemical Company SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money SSD Preserving Company SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money Activation Powder SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black notes Active Powder Activation Powder for Cleaning Black Notes Black Money Cleaning Clean Black Money Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Cleaning Black Notes Cleaning Black Money PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY DEAL IN HIGH QUALITY SSD CHEMICALS SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY We are manufacturers and sellers of all sort of chemicals like SUPER AUTOMATIC SSD SOLUTION ZWV8 MODEL ACTIVATION POWDER AND REACTIVATION POWDER, ANTI AIR POWDER, MERCURY POWDER, AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENT, TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS AND AUTOMATIC CLEANING MACHINE. WE ARE SELLING SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY AND POWDER CALL+27833928661 purchase Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Dollars WE ALSO SELL CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES We clean all black and green money and stamped money Infinity labs pty (since 2000) *: We can help you clean your money, (+27833928661) *, we supply a high quality of the ssd solution with machi * ne and it comes with a full package of instructions and accessories. It is the ultimate anti- * breeze solution used in cleaning defaced currency. It can be referred to as black dollar etc… *. or bank stained currency. PRODUCTS AVAILABLE: * SSD SOLUTION SSD Supreme Solution SSD universal solution SSD Tourmaline solution SSD SOLUTION PK 58 SSD Topix solution SSD Castro X Oxide solution D6 SSD universal Solution D7 SSD SOLUTION PK 58 SSD MECURY DIOSINE AUTOMATIC SOLUTION SSD NSERVATION, ACTIVATION AND RE-ACTIVATION, PARACIENT POWDER, VECTROL PASTE, ZUTA S4, CASTROX OXIDE AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENTS * TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS Our agent will meet with you in any part of the world. CALL OR WATSUPP US @+27833928661 Email: Kennroger77@gmail.com
    • World’s Best Technician for Supplying Universal Ssd Chemical Solution in Limpopo,Sasolburg,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Vanderbijlpark,Johannesburg,Secunda,Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, +27833928661lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra +27833928661Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg+27833928661 Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville, Vereeniging,Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg,Cullinan Refilwe,Zithobeni ,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrift Mohlaken,Randfontein Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville Bloemfontein.+27833928661 To purchase Best SSD Chemical Solution to Clean Black Notes Dollars.WE ALSO SALE +27833928661CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollars, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 25 years old. WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE TOURMALINE, S.S.D. Chemical / Solution , CASTRO X OXIDE, A4 AND MANY Like ACTIVATION POWDER & SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY Chemical and Allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money , defaced money and stained bank notes with anti-breeze quality. OTHERS FOR DAMAGED NOTES, BILLS LIKE USD,EURO, POUNDS, Contact Dr.Elvis+27833928661 OR Email Kennroger77@gmail.com for more Information…Chemical Solution in Limpopo,Sasolburg,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Vanderbijlpark,Johannesburg,Secunda,Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville, Vereeniging,Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg,Cullinan Refilwe,Zithobeni ,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrift Mohlaken,Randfontein Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville Bloemfontein. To purchase Best SSD Chemical Solution to Clean Black Notes Dollars.WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollars, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 25 years old. WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE TOURMALINE, S.S.D. Chemical / Solution , CASTRO X OXIDE, A4 AND MANY Like ACTIVATION POWDER & SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY Chemical and Allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money , defaced money and stained bank notes with anti-breeze quality. OTHERS FOR DAMAGED NOTES, BILLS LIKE USD,EURO, POUNDS, Contact Dr.Elvis+27833928661 OR Email Kennroger77@gmail.com for more Information… in Limpopo,Sasolburg,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Vanderbijlpark,Johannesburg,Secunda,Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville, Vereeniging,Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg,Cullinan Refilwe,Zithobeni ,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrift Mohlaken,Randfontein +27833928661Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville Bloemfontein.+27833928661 To purchase Best SSD Chemical Solution to Clean Black Notes Dollars.WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, +27833928661(stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollars, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 25 years old.+27833928661 WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE TOURMALINE, S.S.D. Chemical / Solution , CASTRO X OXIDE, A4 AND MANY Like ACTIVATION POWDER & SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY Chemical and Allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money , defaced money and stained bank notes with anti-breeze quality. OTHERS FOR DAMAGED NOTES, BILLS LIKE USD,EURO, POUNDS,+27833928661 Contact Dr.Elvis +27833928661 OR Email Kennroger77@gmail.com for more Information…
    • Cleaning black money +27833928661 with ssd chemical solution  +27 833928661  vanderbijlpark- nairobi, East London Tembisa ,Cape Town Durban Johannesburg Soweto Pretoria Port Elizabeth Pietermaritzburg Benoni Vereeniging Bloemfontein Boksburg Welkom Newcastle Krugersdorp Diepsloot Botshabelo Brakpan Witbank Richards Bay Vanderbijlpark Centurion Uitenhage Roodepoort Paarl Springs Carletonville Klerksdorp Midrand Westonaria Middelburg Vryheid Orkney Kimberley eMbalenhle Nigel Mpumalanga Bhisho Randfontein DR MBONYE has powerful lottery spells to help you win the lottery jackpot and make you rich beyond your wildest dreams I have used lottery spells and won in my personal capacity.Money Spells to eradicat Change your life For information CONTACTWhatsapp +27 833928661 EMAIL: kennrogger77@gmail.com cleaning black money with ssd chemical solution in Uganda,South sudan,Kemya,South Africa,Dubai,UAE,Kuwait,Tanzanai +27 833928661 Our vision to be the leading premier high-value and high security chemicals producer in the world and offering our services to everyone who knocks at our door step. SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS LTD is uniquely positioned to consistently provide high-value solutions and world-changing chemicals and services to our clients. +27 833928661 WE ARE SPECIALIZED IN CHEMISTRY FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES. WE ALSO DO CHEMICALS MELTING AND RECOVERING OF ALL TYPE OF BAD MONEY FROM BLACK TO WHITE AS YOU CAN SEE BELOW. Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution, Defaced currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes, Cleaning black money, super automatic SSD solution, anti-breeze bank notes. please contact Linda for more information on +27 833928661
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock