[L2j]L][Meredith Faction [Koofs Vs Noobs][No Donate]

Gekas®

Server is very good but in my opinion he need some changes/fixes and im sure that more people will join

1st when you wanna go to town and use soe its very hard and sometimes you must try 10 minutes till you make it cause the others kill you before soe ends (i think you could add a protection when you use soe you dont take damage or add a gatekeeper that teleports you to town)

2nd pi is a little bored and maybe you can change the pvp zone to another place for examble to giran cause on pi its small and the pvp is not so good (in giran you could add 10 spawns and so the pvp will better and the players will not die every 5 seconds

and 3rd the daggers are still overpowered i am sps with dc set and som and on 1v1 i loose against a dagger class with doom and demon dagger

Server is very good but in my opinion he need some changes/fixes and im sure that more people will join

1st when you wanna go to town and use soe its very hard and sometimes you must try 10 minutes till you make it cause the others kill you before soe ends (i think you could add a protection when you use soe you dont take damage or add a gatekeeper that teleports you to town)

2nd pi is a little bored and maybe you can change the pvp zone to another place for examble to giran cause on pi its small and the pvp is not so good (in giran you could add 10 spawns and so the pvp will better and the players will not die every 5 seconds

and 3rd the daggers are still overpowered i am sps with dc set and som and on 1v1 i loose against a dagger class with doom and demon dagger

how an sps dies from a dagger?rofl

No way. SpS is the most op class.

nop dagger is more overpowered try to do a pvp an sps with b grade items and an dagger with b grade items dagger will win 100%

and also some more suggestions:

1)Try to fix Oly so also Koofs vs Koofs and Noobs vs Noobs can fight together and not only koofs vs noobs

2)also admins and gms try to be some more time online

and also a question to gekas when new heros will come out?

nop dagger is more overpowered try to do a pvp an sps with b grade items and an dagger with b grade items dagger will win 100%

and also some more suggestions:

1)Try to fix Oly so also Koofs vs Koofs and Noobs vs Noobs can fight together and not only koofs vs noobs

2)also admins and gms try to be some more time online

and also a question to gekas when new heros will come out?

last time i tried i could pwn daggers only with aura flash so easily

New updates.

- agumenter added

- gemstone c fixed.

- .escape command added in order to go to village

- class masters for all subclasses added.

- Manual New heroes.

- sps mc rate decreased.

have a nice day

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...