interlude [L2j] l2server.pl HighRate x1000 [Clear for PvP]

NoName1

we are ready to make rr now but we just want to make sure that everthink will work fine give us more time and everythink will be fixed aslo rate from 15 to 16 will be 5% ;) (max 16)

Lolz, that's retarded. Setting low enchant rate and thinking you've done a great job balancing classes is... ehm...

But anyway, yea lower rate would do fine, but not 5%, maybe ~33%.

i think that the server is good enough...for pvp server...200 people on is good and i think that this will change soon...is good choise....

ps.i dont know anything abouy oly..if anyone know tell me....

@56k thats the point ... we dont want all weapons read ... ( 33% like you said ) we want maybe 10 weapons + 16 ... and thats all about balance as you know you CANT get balance in even a month.

@uprising we are still working on olympiad we need to fully change the sytem of it ... but soon olympiad will be good .

Also i would like to say that we run donation from today you can see it in our forum and

we have fully working nwatch just to show you you can trust us ;)

http://l2server.pl/web/en/

i play here server is good but need some fix skills like augment nuker skills delay 3-4 seconds because augment rate is big and is easy to get skills like solar flame /stone

fix skills like cancel do it in 2 seconds and remove more 7 buff and Curse of Doom is 100%

augument stone fixed

cancel is casting in 3 sec and is removing MAX 2 buffs ( we will delaye casting )

doom chance is lower .

u must fix all augments nuker skills not only stone

are u kidding me i get 4 cc to 1 pvp and  remove 5 buffs + and augment paralyze is 100% and stay more 30 seconds

u must fix all augments nuker skills not only stone

are u kidding me i get 4 cc to 1 pvp and  remove 5 buffs + and augment paralyze is 100% and stay more 30 seconds

ok i  wil check this again today because  as you know some polaks are reporting bugs that never exist or are lying to me so its hard to do everything quickly

Dude you have to remove the tattoos cause they are unbalancing alot the whole server instantly they make a huge difference in pvp.

tatoo are not giving any bonus they are just giving small p def .

First of all. U told u fixed stone... U just give 3 sec for casting it and 3 sec for reuse hahaha. Other nuker auguments works still same so i dont know what was a point to do smth with a stone. 2nd thing u made a donation which is realy strange for me. There is no oppurtunity to kill baium w/o making a quest and u gave baium +10 in a dona list. The problem is not only with baium. The problem is with each rb. U gave extra pasive skills and u can have a lot of them if u pay. And wpns +20? what a bullsh1t.

Smth about online. U are adding +70 to the accuarte online so there is no 150 players. There is 80 players max. U just killed your server! gg and hf