interlude [L2j] l2server.pl HighRate x1000 [Clear for PvP]

NoName1

First of all. U told u fixed stone... U just give 3 sec for casting it and 3 sec for reuse hahaha. Other nuker auguments works still same so i dont know what was a point to do smth with a stone. 2nd thing u made a donation which is realy strange for me. There is no oppurtunity to kill baium w/o making a quest and u gave baium +10 in a dona list. The problem is not only with baium. The problem is with each rb. U gave extra pasive skills and u can have a lot of them if u pay. And wpns +20? what a bullsh1t.

Smth about online. U are adding +70 to the accuarte online so there is no 150 players. There is 80 players max. U just killed your server! gg and hf

the rb's should be tomorrow spawning everyday  ( all rb's every 24h. so i dont know why you cry about them if change to enchant rb jewlers is 90 % ) about the pasiv skill i said there have to be problem with n watch and we will fix this ... about you and you'r saying "U just killed your server! gg and hf" please dont make me laught ... i said this around 3000 times when i stary server ... IF you dont like go find another you have so much server's " www.l2topzone.net [ GO ->Find->Play]

and dont make someone hard life ... you are crying like this is you'r life ... take some life too man game is not everythink i work on server as hard i can if you dont like and you want perfect server in first few days go play www.lineage2.com

thats all and please do not spam in my topic

btw weapon in high rate server where max is + 16 i put donate + 20 and you crying ? read what people are writing in fourm :

for example nickname "Nah"

anyway he is not overpower i can kill him 1vs1 ..

GL

the rb's should be tomorrow spawning everyday  ( all rb's every 24h. so i dont know why you cry about them if change to enchant rb jewlers is 90 % ) about the pasiv skill i said there have to be problem with n watch and we will fix this ... about you and you'r saying "U just killed your server! gg and hf" please dont make me laught ... i said this around 3000 times when i stary server ... IF you dont like go find another you have so much server's " www.l2topzone.net [ GO ->Find->Play]

and dont make someone hard life ... you are crying like this is you'r life ... take some life too man game is not everythink i work on server as hard i can if you dont like and you want perfect server in first few days go play www.lineage2.com

thats all and please do not spam in my topic

btw weapon in high rate server where max is + 16 i put donate + 20 and you crying ? read what people are writing in fourm :

for example nickname "Nah"

anyway he is not overpower i can kill him 1vs1 ..

GL

well about donates is ok  because u will spawn raid boss tommorow anyway  u must fix the old problems i  have send you message boring to tell them again anyway i am Nah  in game

i was wrong....every char has augment anchor and chance is 100%...in oly necro and other classs with 20 buffs each from augments can beat gladi..lol.....       our last hope is mid of [name of server ].....

reported as a advertise diffrnet server say bb to mxc

DDOS.

you are this person who write me pm that you ddos server and if i will not give you items you will never stop ? AHHAHHA but one question ... did you also send me mail from hoster that server will be close for 20 min (  some instalation need it for them )

about all posts up reported and i hope you will get dekarma + warning .

btw server is up

you are this person who write me pm that you ddos server and if i will not give you items you will never stop ? AHHAHHA but one question ... did you also send me mail from hoster that server will be close for 20 min (  some instalation need it for them )

btw server is up

Every user can say his opinion.Don't ever report for such reasons again.

you are this person who write me pm that you ddos server and if i will not give you items you will never stop ? AHHAHHA but one question ... did you also send me mail from hoster that server will be close for 20 min (  some instalation need it for them )

btw server is up

hahaha no i just guessed.