WTS L2 Frienz server pack

I decided to stop L2 frienz server and I am selling the files...if you want to continue it be my guest.

The server had 500 + online all the time in just 2 weeks , But without time you can't do nothing you know that already.

The pack is bassed on our files and we rewrited all the quests from python in java.

We sell a complete pack bassed on l2 dc files/l2 open files/l2j infinity files.

Including l2frienz.com domain 1 year, Hopzone account(bold name + banner),db backup,website.

I can show you the files, Price is negociable.

+ other custom things  to make the game more enjoyable:

-you can't make shop where people are walking.

-all the kind of events you need custom and retail.

-some htm in + to make your players understand the quests(like a guide, if you do not like it you can set it at false)it's on custom configs.

-npc "searchable"(we made a npc from where you can acces the drop list/npcs/levels of mobs from your own database)if you don't like it, you don't have to spawn it.

-fully working geodata from l2ru:)

-full protection at any kind of flood was tested the server didn't had nothing at 16kk packets:)

-walker full protection tested, also a bot check button who will show you all the players who are doing the same thing for more then 1 hour you can set the time how much you want. Because of the l2 net protection is not possible yet , just for the oog l2 net:) and interlude revs but this protection is already on server files.

If you want to buy it contact me

GrierosuAndrei@yahoo.com

PS: Do not spamm this topic please and don't give your ideas of the pack if you don't know it:P thanks you!

(Epilogue)....

its the first time that i have heared about l2frienz.

anyway gl with it.

it would be better if you write a starting price

you are not alone :D but i checked in youtube there was few movies about this server .