[Report]Coolis

Reptant_

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=otherkarma;u=33752

Coolis® (+16/-5) Gekas® (+1/-1) + Wreo Share, A3izei to Karma In topic Today at 20:31:11(karma in a c/p where Gekas doesn't even know how to use it,just leeched it from L2J)(fixed by mod)

Coolis® (+16/-5) Kяaσh (+8/-7) - Thats not abuse, Read why he get dekarma... In topic Today at 18:31:41(Abuse to Krash no2)

Coolis® (+16/-5) SilentAsSasiN^ (+1/-4) - Flame In topic Yesterday at 18:52:31

(Abuse to SilentAssasin,fixed by mod)

Coolis® (+16/-5) Setekh (+10/-5) - Flamed many times. In topic Yesterday at 18:51:00(abuse to Seth,fixed by mod)

Coolis® (+16/-5) Kяaσh (+8/-7) - Abusing my rights, without any proof (+ dekarma w/o reason) In topic Yesterday at 18:18:18(abuse to krash,fixed by mod)

btw If a mod fixes something,it's an abuse

rules says in 3 abuses he is perma banned

he maded 5

lock the other

This is way better,more karma abuses+detailed :o

Actually if you check who fix krashs karma you will see that probably he is not mod, he is just vip mmb.

And if you weren't krashs friend and read some rules you would see why i dekarmed that ppl...

Before post chekc if i really break rule...

Gekas probably bought it from an developer with full copyrights...

Krahs no2 karma was fixed from an vip member (actually his friend, krash call him to fix it)

SilentAsSasiN^ were flaming like flame machine, and were dekarmed for that, i still wondering who give him karma back (since last dekarma for his flame was long time ago)

Krash no1 were dekarmed for Abusing my rights, as he calls that abusing staff

You guys probably should stop following friends, and start following rules

[ Fort" post=1352320" timestamp="1283598789]

SilentAsSasiN^ were flaming like flame machine, and were dekarmed for that, i still wondering who give him karma back (since last dekarma for his flame was long time ago)

we gave him his last chance and 2 ppl dekarma'd him for the same flame after the last chance and we fixed them.

Coolis is already banned for a month by ED.

[ Fort" post=1352320" timestamp="1283598789]

He's given a last chance by me, since his behaviour was justified and my action was approved by GrisoM.