[Suggestion and BETA]League of Legends tournament V.2

OnFire™

Well i thought that would be a good idea to remake the lol tournament but not with the way that the previous was.(failed)

well,this mostly was cause it had luck of organisation no1 was on etc...i am about to Re organise it with partner Anima aquetatis

as second organisator (if he wants)but with some more organised features...

1)First:Participation FEE 2000 adena lets see now if you will be offline  during the match times ;)

2)Team leaders and groups will be champions league like.Pot 1 pot 2 pot 3 pot 4 pot 5 (about the groups will be

first parametre:win/lose and then lvl or the opposite) (i will make it through cam to be clear)

3)Winner will take the 4,5/5 of the participation fees of all the people (example:5 teams of 5 ppl=25=50.000 adena so you will

take 45.000 adena,the rest 5 will go to me and animaaquetatis cause we will be organising it)

4)In case someone leaves you can register one more person but with the fee of 1000 for each non registered member

5)the member shouldnt be in other team...

Whats your opinion?i am just making some suggestions and i am curious what you gonna say

*** non donators and vips must find someone to pay for them,or they will not be accepted.

Its a very nice idea for a count of 100-200 adenas (ofc not more, lol). But what will happen with the normal members?

*** non donators and vips must find someone to pay for them,or they will not be accepted.

Thats called racism.

Why? Is there another way to pay?

no, but i wouldnt like to be in a position of a guy that wants to pp somewhere and he just cant.

Anyway, if there isnt any other way lets do it.

Who is gonna be the manager of the second tournament? You total?

a way to earn adena? Lawl , the idea is so bad , 2k to join to the turnament? oke everybody send me the 2k and you will join lawl . Also , why normal member cannot join ? pfff