[Development]L2J-Archid Standard Edition

Do you want a free retail like only version?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a free retail like only version?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Mmm i want customs.. so i don't agree with anything.

taking water from a river is free too, but taking it from magazine u pay. even if we except the pay for package and transport.

they lost time in writing the codes, you dont pay for the program they used, only for their time invested in this project.

guys listen me and you will see that

"When 1 developer use pys pastes like "code for effect in archid pack from epilogue project.." then you didnt say him dev so.. the best pack of archid is that.

guys listen me and you will see that

"When 1 developer use pys pastes like "code for effect in archid pack from epilogue project.." then you didnt say him dev so.. the best pack of archid is that.

i dont care, u can buy or not, u choose not him.

and even if is copy/paste , if is copied right, since i dont know exactly how and im not the only one. there will be ppl to buy.

i dont care, u can buy or not, u choose not him.

and even if is copy/paste , if is copied right, since i dont know exactly how and im not the only one. there will be ppl to buy.

y be sure about that...

i speack for Project not for version dude..!

this is 1 copy paste from many projects but the basic project is L2Dream not l2DC ;)

setekh copy pasted all the files from l2dream  and for that this pack is the most unstable pack fom now.!

he have to many codes from epilogue packs like for" hide skill and 2 many yet".

this is 1 copy paste from many projects but the basic project is L2Dream not l2DC ;)

setekh copy pasted all the files from l2dream  and for that this pack is the most unstable pack fom now.!

he have to many codes from epilogue packs like for" hide skill and 2 many yet".

all i whant to now is if is interlude someon now?

this is interlude L2DC is Epilogue wtf y say?

We do not have an Interlude pack, we are Epilogue and are currently developing Freya. L2jArchid is Interlude.

taking water from a river is free too, but taking it from magazine u pay. even if we except the pay for package and transport.

they lost time in writing the codes, you dont pay for the program they used, only for their time invested in this project.

The fact is that l2jserver and l2jfree devs were working their asses off all these years so some people sell their work.