[POLL-L2Off- Reopening]Lineage 2 Paranoid

Should i reopen it?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should i reopen it?

• Reopen it.
    • Nah, i didn't like it.

make it epiloque ? ^^

L2Off?

Actually,a HIGH rate L2Off would be nice,but an Java epilogue is better for seth ^^

but keep in mind,noone will join one more IL mid rate server that will prolly fail in 2 months max,there are already NOVA/L2MxC/Survival that make good work at this

On Paranoid DreamTeam used hacks and ruined the server till they closed it ... :D

I played there also :D , and dont make it Epilogue ... make it Hellbound :P

Hellbound ? WTF is hellbound ? The biigest fail after Kamael ;O

Epilogue! Make the poll so PPL will know which choose!

On Paranoid DreamTeam used hacks and ruined the server till they closed it ... :D

I played there also :D , and dont make it Epilogue ... make it Hellbound :P

no they didn't, they tried to flood it lamely, they all got banned and the lil flood scam got fixed.

They closed the server cus of the extender being changed to dVamp.. this time its gonna remain on their own extender.

no they didn't, they tried to flood it lamely, they all got banned and the lil flood scam got fixed.

They closed the server cus of the extender being changed to dVamp.. this time its gonna remain on their own extender.

Anyway WORK Hard xD I wanna play on ur srv (Last i was played was STAR WARS L2Terror) xD

So will it be interlude or smth like that? I suggest u to check on the competition first. Theres nova,extreme,survival etc. First open a forum and if u see a good ammount of ppl that will like the features then do it otherwise try to make a unique concept and advertise it.

See how nova goes then start spreading it.

u are absolutly corect.

Nova is a great server already with lots of peeps...

eXtreme is just another fail remake and try from Josh(Joshua aka Rack) the guy who made l2vengeance and other crap servers ( random dev )

and Survival was a good server but now its dead same like renewal.

Comunity is kinda taken atm...

LMAOROFL is right ... make a forum see ur ammount of ppl and do it in a original name and style.

agree, when using the old dominion people will remember the old server which failed...

get a good name and you are done, btw the server looks interesting