[Report]Erol - Karma Abuse

SyntaxSTV

Abuse is detected indeed,the fact that staffers support eachother is visible. But face it when it's real,it's real you can't hide it. Also karma abused aswell.

Erol (+11/-7)     SyntaxSTV (+3/-2)     -     trolling, provocing ...   In topic    Today at 02:36:59 AM

This is not provocation,it's a fun-discuss about the love story we detected. If that's provocation than i can show you a real one?

So its clear for everyone

posting love stories will end up with a chatban

If you like it or not

else me, grisom and coyote will start dumping here the collection of pictures from mxc members that we have.

I'm tired of favouritism,where's the rule we can't post love storys? Show it up or end it now.

"So its clear for everyone

posting love stories will end up with a chatban

If you like it or not

else me, grisom and coyote will start dumping here the collection of pictures from mxc members that we have."

I didn't post a picture, I posted a PM.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=172888.30

Reason that the topic got locked?I trolled no-one.I posted just a picture and asked if it was real.What's your problem, I didn't abuse any rule.

and with that link you just proved i was right.

That's clearly not a reason for dekarma,face it. You failed.

you're right ::)

it was for ban indeed.

I just saved his ass from ban.

and with that link you just proved i was right.

If you know Greek, then you would find the "alithino? hahahaha" words.Since I asked if it's real in the first post, why should I keep saying the same thing over and over. PM Sent to MAXTOR and BLANE reporting ExtremeDwarf and Erol.

If you know Greek, then you would find the "alithino? hahahaha" words.Since I asked if it's real in the first post, why should I keep saying the same thing over and over. PM Sent to MAXTOR and BLANE reporting ExtremeDwarf and Erol.

ok Good Nite

Btw syntax how's your friend strike with his pregnant girl?

And this is how you detect a non-lifer.He pops up in any topic just to drain the attention of people because he feels loneliness.

This forum needs a new rule." Shemale's aint allowed to register"

You'll get banned if that happens..

I feel loneliness can you come and keep me company?

No, I ain't homosexual.