Best client - year 2010

What client will be the best this year??  

278 members have voted

1. 1. What client will be the best this year??

• C3
    • C4
    • C5
    • Interlude
    • Kamael
    • Hellbound
    • Gracia 1
    • Gracia 2
    • Gracia Final
    • Epilogue
    • Freya

I remember the old days, we were playing on c2 and when a new client came out we were so excited.. Official owned back then, seriously. C3 and C4 were the best times ever! C5 came out, with not so many differences but still cool and then Interlude.

Everything was cool, we were still playing and then suddendly KAMAEL was released. Worst chronicle in the entire Lineage II history. I hated it and all my friends did as well.

L2 is never going to be like it was, old memories ftw! And yet again, no old lineage II player would prefer -beep-ing freya / epilogue WHATEVER over c4 or interlude! Just the newbies who know shit about what Lineage II is! In case you didn't get it, i vote for Interlude :)

PS: Some l2j devs come and call interlude shitlude, that's crap. They only do that because interlude source is really outdated, bad coded and bugfull. No other reason!

I remember the old days, we were playing on c2 and when a new client came out we were so excited.. Official owned back then, seriously. C3 and C4 were the best times ever! C5 came out, with not so many differences but still cool and then Interlude.

Everything was cool, we were still playing and then suddendly KAMAEL was released. Worst chronicle in the entire Lineage II history. I hated it and all my friends did as well.

L2 is never going to be like it was, old memories ftw! And yet again, no old lineage II player would prefer -beep-ing freya / epilogue WHATEVER over c4 or interlude! Just the newbies who know shit about what Lineage II is! In case you didn't get it, i vote for Interlude :)

PS: Some l2j devs come and call interlude shitlude, that's crap. They only do that because interlude source is really outdated, bad coded and bugfull. No other reason!

And what about boredom Versus?

Come on Gracia Chronicles are da best...More interesting Quests more adventure and Gracia areas everything is awesome :)

Maybe some Gracia Final servers are a lil unbalanced but Epilogue and Gracia in my opinion are the best..I would prefer an interlude only for a pvp server and ofcourse high rate :)

-Voted for Gracia Final

I mostly play interlude but I like epilogue too.In interlude I think there is much balance on classes.Nevertheless I like both clients

?! think one more time and reply pls.

So many topics created about this and I haven't read any kind of argument which supports the gameplay of Interlude...

Anyone feels inspired and writes me some arguments about Interlude? I still cannot understand the funny part of a so simple and unbalanced gameplay.

So many topics created about this and I haven't read any kind of argument which supports the gameplay of Interlude...

Anyone feels inspired and writes me some arguments about Interlude? I still cannot understand the funny part of a so simple and unbalanced gameplay.

just 1 argument from my side

NO KAMAELS

Interlude.. newer shits came to make stuff unbalanced and complicated

If you don't have any idea of pvp/pve in epilogue/freya please don't spit sh1t. And it isn't complicated as you think, the only extra thing which you must keep in mind is "think before target".

If you don't have any idea of pvp/pve in epilogue/freya please don't spit sh1t. And it isn't complicated as you think, the only extra thing which you must keep in mind is "think before target".

Agree.