[Share] L2J OFF Interlude Pack

You are all too funny. It's a pack based on l2base or maybe on harpun.

You have changed 10 lines and the 8 of them were messanges and now is a new project ?..

I saw old timeline, are around 430-440 changes. i had access to old private project ( i mean that l2joff).

You are all too funny. It's a pack based on l2base or maybe on harpun.

You have changed 10 lines and the 8 of them were messanges and now is a new project ?..

you are so noob ! test our pack and tell me ... check all ! compare all with la2base and harpun and tell me if i change 10 lines ! anyway u are so noob ! test first and then criticize

• 2 weeks later...

Using a not-so-successful or stable project as a base for your pack is a really bad idea.

You should take into consideration all the bugs that existed in this project before using it.

But anyway, good luck with your project, I hope you'll reach a fine and stable stage on the development.

I just had to check characters.sql to see my own server is more updated than this project :). You haven't even CharEffectList.

One hint : check L2J timeline, from the end of IL (around changeset 148x). I made around 300 commits from their timelines.

You got signets and 3rd skills ? Or they bug like 99% of projects ?

How can u call it Fix?.

Made me lol too :).

You should stop to c/p from others distributions and develop what should be L2, aka no mods. My 50 cents...

Anyway, gl.

How can u call it Fix?.

Epic fail...

Anyway it is good that there are ppl who want to work on base emulators, but why start 62346342 fail projects rather than being part of a win project and speeding the retail like coding ?