worth playing

not rlly..if u want to make some cool pvp in Aion join Aion Atomix..BEST Aion private server with all quests and features of official working..i reccomend this server to all newbie Aion players cus its pretty easy to learn..

not rlly..if u want to make some cool pvp in Aion join Aion Atomix..BEST Aion private server with all quests and features of official working..i reccomend this server to all newbie Aion players cus its pretty easy to learn..

have you played official ?

As far as aion goes...it has the worst pvp system that company ever created

As far as l2 goes it worth itjust depends on what you want if you want shitlude than leave l2 cause its not worth it if you play decent servers with up to date chronicle than you can find lots and lots of great servers

As far as aion goes...it has the worst pvp system that company ever created

As far as l2 goes it worth itjust depends on what you want if you want shitlude than leave l2 cause its not worth it if you play decent servers with up to date chronicle than you can find lots and lots of great servers

yes the aion pvp sucks ass really. but i think its worth a shot if u are bored of lineage2.

I'm Bored of L2, and i play InfiniteAion, dont have any cash atm >.>

i am quitting infinite aion atm. (lumiel server)

IF i can alter my password (cuz i have same pass in other sites too)u can have my account for free.

i have fabled jewels and armor. blue fused weapon.much cash