Farming discussion

I see always the posts "i hate farming i dont want it please please please" BUT yet again and again i see everyone play on servers where you need to farm for the same custom items.

So heres the question would you mind a server WITHOUT(yes i mean this) any farming zone or you just say you dont want farming while you love it?

I didn't read your post carefully :o

While the other people were mostly talking about no farming...

I didn't read your post carefully :o

While the other people were mostly talking about no farming...

they talk about no farming because:

play on the retail way is not considered farming while collect custom currency IS farming

Try to make a server without farming. After 1-2 days they will shout "OMAGAD, BORING SERVAH".

+100 Im not a farm lover neither but a great farm (not like 17heroes) is awesome for gameplay

i dont love farming, but when i play in low retes then i must to farm even i dont like :)

+100 Im not a farm lover neither but a great farm (not like 17heroes) is awesome for gameplay

Totally agree, I would shout that ^^

you guys are idiots you just spam read the topic before post retards

my english maybe bad , i something missing in your post. and  u are only one idiot and legendary retarted spamer .

i dont get you point i am the spammer in my own topic?really?you are here since 3 months im here since 2years+ i guess i know the rules better...

where you see spam O.o?

pointless post to the discussion read the post others made on 1st page and you understand the meaning of usefull post regarding to a topic subject

L2 without farming is not l2,i love farming because this is the beuty of l2,farming and pvp. :)

okay but i STILL dont talk about this i talk about high rate farm zones...you guys are the worst spammers...

No farm no L2.

okay guys because you are lazy....

Okay heres the idea which i work on since months from aspect

lets take a server with 100x rates thats if we pick epi or other up to date chronicle high rate

every item is in GM Shop with high adena price hence you collect adena for your items BUT since gracia have nice masterwork and pvp armors and weapons these considered as top items

so the idea is use retail system with tweeks to give players items with a better gameplay so my idea is seven signs...retail like seven signs with tweeked mammon sell list hence 1 sell only armors 1 sell only weapons also some other tweeked system such as the hellbound clan system for other goodies

And all this not considered farming because these are retail features adjusted to other gameplay without adding stupid farming zones

my qoute from the 1st page read this so you understand what im talking about