Farming discussion

I see always the posts "i hate farming i dont want it please please please" BUT yet again and again i see everyone play on servers where you need to farm for the same custom items.

So heres the question would you mind a server WITHOUT(yes i mean this) any farming zone or you just say you dont want farming while you love it?

Well tbh every1 loves to get items w/o farming!!!! because u need to farm then enchant then farm again and so on....

but w/o farm server become boring .... but becomes more boring when farming is A LOT!!!!!

A server w/o farming will be great but ppl will get bored soon, unless server has other functions then farming all day ! :D

No farming = how players they will meet each other to pvp. they won't have a motive. you go for siege to get the castle get qph/cloaks/and be the clan with Aden/goddard etc

you go to farm zones and dominate them and you wait for the enemy clan to come and if they don't you call them chickens and you keep farming

but having everything instant - you won't have a motive.

Try to make a server without farming. After 1-2 days they will shout "OMAGAD, BORING SERVAH".

Okay heres the idea which i work on since months from aspect

lets take a server with 100x rates thats if we pick epi or other up to date chronicle high rate

every item is in GM Shop with high adena price hence you collect adena for your items BUT since gracia have nice masterwork and pvp armors and weapons these considered as top items

so the idea is use retail system with tweeks to give players items with a better gameplay so my idea is seven signs...retail like seven signs with tweeked mammon sell list hence 1 sell only armors 1 sell only weapons also some other tweeked system such as the hellbound clan system for other goodies

And all this not considered farming because these are retail features adjusted to other gameplay without adding stupid farming zones

lets take a server with 100x rates thats if we pick epi or other up to date chronicle high rate

every item is in GM Shop with high adena price hence you collect adena for your items BUT since gracia have nice masterwork and pvp armors and weapons these considered as top items

so the idea is use retail system with tweeks to give players items with a better gameplay so my idea is seven signs...retail like seven signs with tweeked mammon sell list hence 1 sell only armors 1 sell only weapons also some other tweeked system such as the hellbound clan system for other goodies

And all this not considered farming because these are retail features adjusted to other gameplay without adding stupid farming zones

unique idea. but that you will give to mammon to buy the masterwork weapon. that coin ?

unique idea. but that you will give to mammon to buy the masterwork weapon. that coin ?

AA as i said the idea is not to add custom currencys and farm zones the idea is to take retail systems and change them to other needs meanwhile keep the original systems workaround

clever and unique!!!! using retail way of farming things will make a great gameplay ^^ also editing quest rewards won't be bad idea!

AA as i said the idea is not to add custom currencys and farm zones the idea is to take retail systems and change them to other needs meanwhile keep the original systems workaround

Back to cata :D btw i believe by adding bosses dropping AA will be good too cause this will enforce good teamwork/clans etc

example add a boss at the end of every cata/necro

clever and unique!!!! using retail way of farming things will make a great gameplay ^^ also editing quest rewards won't be bad idea!

exactly stuff like that thats the only possible way to replace farm zones

Back to cata :D btw i believe by adding bosses dropping AA will be good too cause this will enforce good teamwork/clans etc

example add a boss at the end of every cata/necro

nope bosses will have the original meaning you know items + jewel

Farming is not a problem, I just hate enchanting and augmenting. I would create a server where augments don't exist, and neither do enchants because of those retarded colors. With +0 items and no augments, skill matters more than items. Most PvP servers require NO SKILL if you understand what I mean.

1: NO FARMING means that you are LAZY and do not want to work for your items, nothing in life is free.

2: No farming gives you nothing to do, especially in an unpopulated server

3: Too much farming would create boredom

4: I personally hate farming Adena so...

Farming is not a problem, I just hate enchanting and augmenting. I would create a server where augments don't exist, and neither do enchants because of those retarded colors. With +0 items and no augments, skill matters more than items. Most PvP servers require NO SKILL if you understand what I mean.

1: NO FARMING means that you are LAZY and do not want to work for your items, nothing in life is free.

2: No farming gives you nothing to do, especially in an unpopulated server

3: Too much farming would create boredom

4: I personally hate farming Adena so...

now i see you are pretty much a noob player

if enchant and augment dont exist ok augment is addon which not so important but extremly usefull in many case but enchants...okay than tell me how for example dual swords or armors get the bonus if you dont enchant them...

also for your points

1: no farming is not lazyness the key in farming is to have a currency which let you buy stuff thats the base of donation

2: no farming gives you everything hence pure lineage2

3: too much farming gives you the feeling that you dont play l2 anymore

4: if you hate collecting adena than you never actually played any decent server under 5000x rate

Does the armor +6 bonus REALLY make that much of a difference? As far as I know, light armor gives +4 Evasion and 50 points of mdef. And Robe/Heavy doesn't give that much Pdef that would save your life in a fight. Alright, you got the me there about the duals. I just hate enchanting with retarded rates like Safe 3 and Max 50 with 75%. About augments, MOST of the time in non Gracia chronicles they are unbalanced, as you see people with 5+ active buffs, and some passive skill. In Gracia, active buffs last for 1 min with quite a bit of reuse, along with the attack skills too with a longer reuse therefore Bishops shall not be the top class.

1: Yes, farming is collecting some sort of currency to buy items. No farming means that you do not feel like going out there and collecting the required items to buy your items.

2: So what happens when you got EVERYTHING for free and than got bored....

3: Too much farming gives you the feeling you do not play Lineage anymore, I dont get that.

4: Collecting small amounts of Adena in a high rate is retarded, it is HIGH RATE.

who said free seriously...you dont get the whole point...

i dont said theres no farm i said no FARMING ZONE read again my idea...

also you have a little paradox here:

2: So what happens when you got EVERYTHING for free and than got bored....

4: Collecting small amounts of Adena in a high rate is retarded, it is HIGH RATE.

so if its a high rate you need to get everything for free but if you get it for free you get bored :D

you really dont understand my idea like others do i suggest go you to read it again so you can understand the meaning of it