Maxcheaters Promotional Video Contest V2! [10.09.10]

1:40 at your video.

command in game to make this effect?

cause 1:40 at you screen has only the game scene from ready video

oups

So that's your comeback, a video that i downloaded myself to show some footages, because yes, those are FOOTAGES

So that's your comeback, a video that i downloaded myself to show some footages, because yes, those are FOOTAGES

seriously man you just have an incredible big ego and will to proove you are better than anyone else here in video editing...that type of kids should not register to the forum...

this is NOT i rpeat NOT about your self confidence issues in order to proove how great you are you should give ADVICE if you can instead of bitchin around "ahh im better than you"...grow up...

seriously man you just have an incredible big ego and will to proove you are better than anyone else here in video editing...that type of kids should not register to the forum...

this is NOT i rpeat NOT about your self confidence issues in order to proove how great you are you should give ADVICE if you can instead of bitchin around "ahh im better than you"...grow up...

Where did i say i'm better? I never said i'm better than anyone. You know how many guys better than me exist in this world? you don't even know. i pointed out that in my opinion those were pre-made projects, and Sofaki told me that i use pre-made projects (i dont even use Adobe after effect) when i even showed him my project, so what's your problem with that? if you dont like it, dont deal with it, no1 asked your opinion. Do you even know what a contest is? So if i had a friend pro at video editing he'd make a vid for me and I post it here like if it was mine, i'd still be the best?

You don't know me, stop talking about me, and dont tell me what to do.

Sofaki,the promo is really awesome,but the whole video is a text..

It is the same style,over and over again,you should be more creative and extend your fantasy,cause you don't need ONLY skills.

Also,I think that you've made another typo,in the start in the MMORPG,I think a letter is missing :S ( but not 100% sure)

one other preview. i made one typo but its ok xD

sofaki is out from the event... No as user... but her video.it is 1 min (1:10 but in 10sec it is blank.).Maxtor told to do 4min atleast

sofaki is out from the event... No as user... but her video.it is 1 min (1:10 but in 10sec it is blank.).Maxtor told to do 4min atleast

PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is my pure try

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSKfovcamU

i know it sucks hard.

rofl i wouldn't join cz of so many adds+almost nothing can be seen