About "-EMPTY- Places in MaxCheaters staffers...

Maxtor

nothing to do with that

just delete the Spam Boards and done.

a forum full of active and helpfull shares and users.

oh and plz tell me what else to share?

There's no new exploits,hacks,tricks and most guides are useless.

Only developing sections are alive and they will remain alive coz of JAVA.

next flame = ban.

You are dead, forum is alive. face it.

dude, u can't face the truth.

oh and thanks for deleting my topic yesterday night about vendetta's rebuild, coz we said something about l2mxc too.

next flame = ban.

You are dead, forum is alive. face it.

sorry maxtor but you are wrong the forum is completely dead no good shares in any section every section become a spam land only the spam boards are active...

SMF is nice...FOR A START lets say if a forum start on phpbb/smf and as soon as money is affordable change to vB than its all cool

vb has a tottaly different architecture. its like impossible to be done, and people will dislike this change.

oh and plz tell me what else to share?

There's no new exploits,hacks,tricks and most guides are useless.

Only developing sections are alive and they will remain alive coz of JAVA.dude, u can't face the truth.

oh and thanks for deleting my topic yesterday night about vendetta's rebuild, coz we said something about l2mxc too.

vb has a tottaly different architecture. its like impossible to be done, and people will dislike this change.

impossible dont exist...take 30 guy and the moderators choose from the section the up to date and usefull shares and adapt it to the new forum and voila its done and the rest comes with it

Only spam sections are active.WAKE UP.Forum's dead.You can do nothing to revive it.Just close it xD

Or at least spend some money to improve it.Buy IPB boards.They attract more people.Only failed leeching forums use SMF,lol.

niah imo SMF is good i have seen vB forums which aren't easy to handle

dunno how to express it , they dont have good UI , at least for me SMF is easier to use ,  easier to spam i wouldn't spam even 100 posts on vB seriously. vb/smf isn't the problem the problem is staff needs new blood and new boards

but ipb it's easy like smf but with more options

niah imo SMF is good i have seen vB forums which aren't easy to handle

dunno how to express it , they dont have good UI , at least for me SMF is easier to use ,  easier to spam i wouldn't spam even 100 posts on vB seriously. vb/smf isn't the problem the problem is staff needs new blood and new boards

u are right about the environmental thingy, but u know they seem more professional.

That's not the problem. I had said before some months that more sections and boards should be added. I also said that it'd be cool to rename the site to maxbastards to extend the forum's content. Just think about it. It'd be so cool.

Delete both: GR and ENG spam topic

and make 1 new

[MXC] Official Spam Topic (new rules, 2-3 most active mods resposible for that topic and spam which lead to flame is fixed)

and make 1 new

[MXC] Official Spam Topic (new rules, 2-3 most active mods resposible for that topic and spam which lead to flame is fixed)

BOING!

What would that do?

and make 1 new

called merge and not fix anything simple because the topic will be always closed because of greek nonstop flame

and make 1 new

Sucks.

and make 1 new

that totaly sux

because 90% of the forum is greek.. and won't talk english :s

and what about graphic team?

same as spamteam.. will fail after 1 or 2 weeks