interlude [L2OFF] L2 Certus

Integer

While waiting, you can join our low rate server. Who knows, you may like it . ;)

I already checked it and I love it but rate is to small for me :) I don't have time to play on so small rates that's why 50x its a perfect solution for me ;)

Hello dear players!

As you know, every 2 weeks we set a new event. From tomorrow ( 25.10.2010 ) starts the new event. Let me tell you what the event will be . The XP/SP/Adena rates will be boosted a bit. For the next 2 weeks the rates will be :

EXP : x8

SP : x8

Adena : x7

When this event take place, the old one ( pumpkin event ) will end. Please, spread the word about us . Let your friends know about L2-Certus. Also remember to keep voting daily. Thank you.

Hello dear players!

As you know, every 2 weeks we set a new event. From tomorrow ( 25.10.2010 ) starts the new event. Let me tell you what the event will be . The XP/SP/Adena rates will be boosted a bit. For the next 2 weeks the rates will be :

EXP : x8

SP : x8

Adena : x7

When this event take place, the old one ( pumpkin event ) will end. Please, spread the word about us . Let your friends know about L2-Certus. Also remember to keep voting daily. Thank you.

<3, Very Nice..why not EXP x10 ? :D.

I would also like to add that there are a few new clans on the server who are looking for ppl. So don't ask yourselfs: To join or not to join. Just see for yourself that this server is really worth the try. Oh and I know that is has been mentioned but still I would like to say that as all the server's staff promiced there are events on every two weeks and it hasnt been a week on L2 Certus passed without some kind of event. Moreover, all the events aim at raising the server's population which is one of the reasons I started it at the very beginning.

I would also like to add that there are a few new clans on the server who are looking for ppl. So don't ask yourselfs: To join or not to join. Just see for yourself that this server is really worth the try. Oh and I know that is has been mentioned but still I would like to say that as all the server's staff promiced there are events on every two weeks and it hasnt been a week on L2 Certus passed without some kind of event. Moreover, all the events aim at raising the server's population which is one of the reasons I started it at the very beginning.

Thats why we are unique. Cause of our events every 2 weeks. We are trying to make the game as much interesting as we can.