Craft Manager

This crafter manager npc, let you crystallize your item and manufacture items. You may see this npc on la2base, but i assure you that it wont work, so i remaked it, from 200 error i maked working npc :)

20889336.png

79960952.png

81105082.png

35472986.png

50670128.jpg

19713968.png

50986500.png

Links for diff file:

Failai.lt

4Shared.com

I tested on l2jteon interlude and its working as you see from screenshots :)

No, box is better :D

I think is useful for server there is low ppl count, and don't have crafters :) Btw, you can make bigger price, so if people have money, they can craft using this NPC, if don't have so they can go to regular dwarf ;D

No, box is better :D

I think is useful for server there is low ppl count, and don't have crafters :) Btw, you can make bigger price, so if people have money, they can craft using this NPC, if don't have so they can go to regular dwarf ;D

But if the population is low they try to get ppl to the server in order to manage everything and this way they wont do it aaaand you eliminate the cute dwarfies.. noooooo.^^

What you want to say? That box isn't cute :// :D I think this npc may attract people :)) And who know, maybe admin who will use this npc, will be genius, and make something nice, for example, remake dwarf's as fighter's :D

BTW lot of people don't like to create new char (dwarf) and grind lvl again :)