1. 1. choose server rates first:

• x500
    • x1000
    • x2000
    • x3000
    • x4000
    • x5000
    • x10000 (instant level 80)

whats the difference in 3k with 4k and 5k ?

btw i vote 1000

there is no real difference but i think it would be a good idea if we are going to add leveling zone to make it 500x so leveling and adena farming wont last only for 2 minutes. im thinking of adding a leveling zone (please suggest me some zones for leveling) and people will start with full s grade (no grade penalty of course). it will be 500x and they will need a few minutes to reach 76 - 77 level. then they will start farming adena killing the strongest mobs of the leveling zone. what do you think about that?

ill wait for a little more suggestions from you guys and i will post my whole idea about the server soon.

i dont know yet. i guess when i find a way to fix all bugs and add what i want to add (with maxcheaters help of course). like portable augment, l2walker fix etc. when i fix them i will open it :)

mask please remember the zone you were talking about because i cant find a good big zone for leveling... (it shouldnt be too big but not too small either)

Ok i found it!

It's GOE Chrystal Down Room

You can find it by

//admin ->teleport-> c2 locations -> GoE Chrystal Down Room

Some SS of the place:

3h44g.jpg

width=1024 height=640http://i38.tinypic.com/281gcj4.jpg[/img]

You can add a tree in the center of the cross for decoration ^^

Its a very big room.

i guess that noone want the enchant rates be difficult.in my opinion you can make blessed enchant rate %100 ,so the enchant doesn't depend on luck and make hard to farm them.

i guess that noone want the enchant rates be difficult.in my opinion you can make blessed enchant rate %100 ,so the enchant doesn't depend on luck and make hard to farm them.

100% is too much man, luck makes it fun and more fair. 75% normal 85% blessed is enough i believe.

more fair??? ok the conclusion is luck=fair pfff, no need to speak anymore.gl with your server assassina

thank you but i think that luck is REQUIRED in everything not only lineage. luck is required to augment, luck is required to make good friends in the server, luck is required to join a good clan, luck is required for everything so i think we unbalance the gaming if we try to make enchant too much easy. but i dont want it to be too hard either. i think safe +10 max +30 with 75% chance is good dont you think? and 85% chance for blessed scrolls but blessed scrolls are mainly for the ones who will have custom items so they wont be crystallized not for much easier enchanting.

of course you can still vote for enchant rates... i havent decided anything yet :)