CryptLoad Rapidshare & Megaupload Downloader v1.04(NEW!)

GoDofAdeN

Cyptload is a hand made custom program enabling you to bypass RapidShare.com RapidShare.de Megaupload.com time and download limits. It has a download manager interface and featured with plugins to add more features and services. It has a interface to automatically restart and assign new IP address for the routers. Automatically Recognizes the Captcha verification Images and identify them. It can integrate with other Popular programs to enhance the Captcha capture function.

85x9tlh.jpg

Features:

* Easy and automated file downloading from all the major one-click file hosters.

* Automated OCR/CAPTCHA, in our tests decoding worked only few times

* Automatic renew of IP address.

* Support for PREMIUM downloading with multi-part download.

* Automatic link decoding of link protetor services like Rapisafe.de

* File plugin system to add more services.

* Full support and bug tracking system.

* very prety GUI.

DOWNLOAD LINK-->

http://rapidshare.com/files/75594415/CryptLoad_1.0.4.rar

VIDEO !!:

IMPORTANT!! I WANT TO THANK TONI_77 and GUARDIANxxx!!

READ THEIR NOTES BEFORE USING THE PROGRAM!!SO I POST THEIR INSTRUCTIONS!!READ!!

1)ADSL users (dynamic IP): configure your options:

Check 'modem'

Type your connection name (ex. adsl etc.)

Username and password

Unmark IP check

Mark 'activate' on 'reconnect'

Reconnect method 'Cryptload'

Wait time '0'

If it doesnt work like this download the 'ocr' that Toni posted previously and overwrite the existing one.

Thanks

2)this program is 100% clean!!!!!!

you just have to adjust your router setting.....just watch out what you deal with modem or router...

I got ADSL conection but i must conect like modem way,so in ''options'' ----''router'' i must choose modem and in name instead of adrese i must type correct name of my icon for conecting in my case ''dsl'' in field username must type my user name for internet conection and same for password....

Down below you must mark ''activate''

waiting time 0

unmark IP Check

mark ''Cryptload''

Under PLUGINS and than HOSTER you choose from which site you downloading ( i use this only form rapidshare.com)

Don't worry about for example 11234 sec or something like that because some time must past before downloading start

a if you adjust modem setting as i told above only problem can be ''ocr'' folder(folder for code input).

download this : http://rapidshare.com/files/71043577/ocr.rar.html

NEW UPDATE!!

IF YOUR ROUTER IS NOT IN THE SUPPORTED LIST YOU CAN ADD IT BY FOLLOWING THE NEXT STEPS:

1. Install Live HTTP Headers

to : http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/installation.html

extension for your Firefox browser.

2. Run Firefox, go to Tools -> Live HTTP Headers. Make sure capture checkbox is checked.

3. Go to Firefox window, login to your router, manually disconnect and then reconnect to the internet.

4. Go back to the Live HTTP headers, click Save all button and save it as router.txt

5. Click close to close Live HTTP headers.

6. Go to : www.nopaste.com

, enter your name in Nick, Description as your router brand with model and firmware version if possible. Make sure Plain is selected for language. Click on the Browse button and look for the router.txt file. Finally click Paste.

7. Wait for a few seconds, and you'll be forwarded to a new page with the URL something like : http://nopaste.com/p/xXXxxXxxX

8.go to the support forum of the software and give Apkalypser(forum's mod) ur link

then wait for him to reply

he will give u a code, copy & paste that code in the notepade and save it as "info.clr"..

after saving the file move it to the router folder

then open the program and u will find ur router in the supported list

have fun!!

IF YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS GO TO FORUM FOR HELP!!

forum.cryptload.info/?langid=1

PLS MAKE A COMMENT FOR THE PROG IF U LIKE IT  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't believe that this kind of programme is back after rapidshare update  :P

Thank u GoD with another pro share.Keep the good work i am going to test it right now.

Wow!!Nice shere godofaden!!i use this with my preminum rs account and it works just perfectly...i just have...one question

.When i add..ex 2 links it downloads both in the same time...how can i adjust it to download 1 part?and when it finish go to second part...

Sry for my english! :)

Edit:Btw it is my first download manager that i download from rs with full speed!

I don't understand when u say this

1)ADSL users (dynamic IP): configure your options:

Check 'modem'

Type your connection name (ex. adsl etc.)

Username and password

Unmark IP check

Mark 'activate' on 'reconnect'

Reconnect method 'Cryptload'

Wait time '0'

If it doesnt work like this download the 'ocr' that Toni posted previously and overwrite the existing one.

Thanks

What i have to do?

EDIT:OK Sollution found.

But i have another QUestion.The speed isn't too fast.Can i change it?

Its just another program for rapid dowload system. I hope staff from there wont upadate their service and wont block it like other stuff like that.

But like Anni said - 10$ and You can download everything what You like... but i heard rummors that there is some limits (25GB of download for 5 days? - something like that)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

thx for what? that program is not working... reported

works like a charm. I've made a topic in the off topic section, have a look at it.