[Guide]Ghost Hunter.

Well since STR give chance to double damage is always good but since GH already have a high STR you should be fine just with +WIT, the problem with add STR is that you will have -CON and GH already have low CON.

But is just the player choice, try those setups and see what you like more, but like i said you should be fine just with +WIT.

If you play in PVP servers maybe STR is not a bad idea since all have stuff +++ so extra damage is always nice.

Nice nice.

One question related to WIT.

So we use WIT for which skill? Hex? If so, the skill depends on the cast.spd to cast it but, does not the chance of hitting depends on m.atk?

Kinda wierd...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice nice.

One question related to WIT.

So we use WIT for which skill? Hex? If so, the skill depends on the cast.spd to cast it but, does not the chance of hitting depends on m.atk?

Kinda wierd...

It does, but at most cases you need WIT more.

• 2 weeks later...

Finito ,on your old guide...

You forgot to say about epilogue too ,many noobs use dynasty for useless evasion but if you gain vesper noble + passive p.def+active p.def+freeze skin +30+ sigil (all +16 on epilogue) you can gain 5,3 k p.def on light and 6,5 k p.def on heavy ,kk

On epilogue i would go Str +4 Dex-4 ,Con+4 Dex-4 & Wit +4 Int-4 ,since i have enough Speed/Evasion ,i would carebeare ,on 1v1 dagger always sux w/o ue or ghost walking so it's same for -dex ,sigil you wear only when you activate UE ,and daggers should use heavy versus skill users ,why u made so incomplete guides to all ? :P ,afraid to tell ppls how to play dagger for real and other classes as well ? xD

And you didnt telled how to play with dagger, do you think if you use trick ,Aaa done i backstab himmm ,noOOO lol ,ur guide is like 40% or less ,maybe i shall continue ur guide shall i  ? :P

Your clueless as hell, dynasty was always the best choice in Epilogue anyway...in 'normal' servers you wont have all these items you just mentioned.

DEX-8 is rly bad, evasion and speed/skill success will be fvcked up.Why should you do this?.

Dont forget that at Gracia+, skills have chance to be evaded ;)

Why should you even use shield when activating UE lol..

And why Sigil instead of a Shield?..

Your clueless as shit

1. Sigil instead of shield because of the enormous p.def [shield low ,very low chance to block ,instead have a 1/20 rate to block 1 hit for 1 dmg ,better take 400 dmg instead 475 to all hits ;)

2. Since when you need +dex to evade skills ? lmao ,fail more ,you need psyhical evasion to evade skills ,you noob ,go play on dynaty light ,gmight and berseker spirit+dance of berseker and ul be more pro than u are now ,also we need str+ for great great chance for lethal crits (more dmg too)

You guys try to make nice guides in order to get promotions/karma/name color as mxc aspect ,thinking ure a saint helping ppls to play l2 ,but ur guide is kinda meaningless ,you just make fake guides for noobs ,who copy you ,but copy you in a bad way ,cause that guide is far from the real one ,is like semi-amateur guide facilities

good guide over all though i would suggest +4 dex-4 str for dyes cause dex gives increased chance for ur skillz also in some pvp's (mostly in oly) its better to use acana major armor instead

good job though ;)

Listen to yourself ,-str ,omg ,what you are a dagger who give only fronts?

Str increase damage of backstabs & lethal + chance ,dex is shit ,dex is nothing ,dex u dont need ,dex u have enough ,ALL YOU NEED IS STR/CON

What ,ure scared to be hitted by tank in oly ? (The strategy is to run as long your blinding bow is in opening ,then try to bluff tank ,trick him ,try backstab ,then blinding blow again and so on ,you can't run without blinding blow either even if ure +dex ,xa0xa0xa ,fail more xD)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• to my store : https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11 Whatsapp ; +212614849119
    • 2 Factor Authentication Code for 100% secure login. Account provided with full information (email, password, dob, gender, etc).
    • ready server for sale, also available for testing with ready and beautiful npc zone pvp with custom 2 epic core orfen lvl2 with all maps ready all quests work at 100% ready comm  board with buffer teleport gm shop service anyone interested send me a pm many more that I forget  Exp/Sp : x30 (Premium: x40)    Adena : x7 (Premium: x10)   Drop : x7 (Premium: 10)   Spoil : x7 (Premium: 10)   Seal Stones : x7 (Premium: 10)   Raid Boss EXP/SP : x10   Raid Boss Drop : x3 (Premium: x5)   Epic Boss Drop : x1 Enchants   Safe Enchant : +3   Max Enchant : +16   Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance : 55%   Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance : 60% Game Features   GMShop (Max. B-Grade)   Mana Potions (1000 MP, 10 sec Cooldown)   NPC Buffer (Include all buffs, 2h duration)   Auto-learn skills (Except Divine Inspiration)   Global Gatekeeper   Skill Escape: 15 seconds or /unstuck   1st Class Transfer (Free)   2nd Class Transfer (Free)   3rd Class Transfer (700 halisha mark)   Subclass (Items required from Cabrio / Hallate / Kernon / Golkonda + Top B Weapon + 984 Cry B)   Subclass 5 Subclasses + Main (Previous subclasses to level 75 to add new one)   Noblesse (Full Retail Quest)   Buff Slots: 24 (28 with Divine Inspiration LVL 4)   Skill Sweeper Festival added (Scavenger level 36)   Skill Block Buff added   Maximum delevel to keep Skills: 10 Levels   Shift + Click to see Droplist   Global Shout & Trade Chat   Retail Geodata and Pathnodes   Seven Signs Retail   Merchant and Blacksmith of Mammon at towns   Dimensional Rift (Min. 3 people in party to enter - Instance)   Tyrannosaurus drop Top LS with fixed 50% chance   Fast Augmentation System (Using Life Stones from Inventory)   Chance of getting skills (Normal 1%, Mid 3%, High 5%, Top 10%)   Wedding System with 30 seconds teleport to husband/wife Olympiad & Siege   Olympiad circle 14 days. (Maximum Enchant +6)   Olympiads time 18:00 - 00:00 (GMT +3)   Non-class 5 minimum participants to begin   Class based disabled   Siege every week.   To gain the reward you need to keep the Castle 2 times. Clans, Alliances & Limits   Max Clients/PC: 2   Max Clan Members: 36   Alliances allowed (Max 1 Clans)   24H Clan Penalties   Alliance penalty reset at daily restart (3-5 AM)   To bid for a Clan Hall required Clan Level 6 Quests x3   Alliance with the Ketra Orcs   Alliance with the Varka Silenos   War with Ketra Orcs   War with the Varka Silenos   The Finest Food   A Powerful Primeval Creature   Legacy of Insolence   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 2   Seekers of the Holy Grail   Guardians of the Holy Grail   Hunt of the Golden Ram Mercenary Force   The Zero Hour   Delicious Top Choice Meat   Heart in Search of Power   Rise and Fall of the Elroki Tribe   Yoke of the Past     Renegade Boss (Monday to Friday 20:00)   All Raid Boss 18+1 hours random respawn   Core (Jewel +1 STR +1 DEX) Monday, Wednesday and Friday 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Cruma Tower: 80)   Orfen (Jewel +1 INT +1 WIT) Monday to Friday, 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Sea of Spores: 80)   Ant Queen Monday and Friday 21:00 - 22:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Ant Nest: 80)   Zaken Monday,Wednesday,Friday 22:00 - 23:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Devil's Isle: 80)   Frintezza Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 22:00 – 23:00 (Need CC of 4 party and 7 people in each party min to join the lair, max is 8 party of 9 people each)   Baium (lvl80) Saturday 22:00 – 23:00   Antharas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Valakas) 22:00 – 23:00   Valakas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Antharas) 22:00 – 23:00   Subclass Raids (Cabrio, Kernon, Hallate, Golkonda) 18hours + 1 random   Noblesse Raid (Barakiel) 6 hours + 15min random   Varka’s Hero Shadith 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Hero Hekaton 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Varka)   Varka’s Commander Mos 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Commander Tayr 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Varka)
    • Have a great day! Unfortunately, we can not give you the codes at the moment, but they will be distributed as soon as trial is back online, thanks for understanding! Other users also can reply there for codes, we will send them out some time after.
    • Ok mates i would like to play a pridestyle server (interluide, gracie w/ever) Is there any such server online and worth playing?
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock