Freya New Skills With Pictures

well they should fire the NA developer team and get koreans

because they will keep falling behind ... koreans FTW

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Wgxun-sxtKcJ:forum.swiatgier.eu/strefa-gier-12/mmorpg-3d-297/lineage-2-20/32174-lineage-2-high-five.html%3Flanguage%3Den+l2+high+five&cd=6&hl=bg&ct=clnk&gl=bg

thats for high five personaly i really liked new olympiad arenas , but didn't like that you can buy so many items with hero points

they should stop with l2 and hurry up with l3.

l3 will be a whole new game. so better go play Terra (its from your favorites the IL makers) Freya FTW and bout the power of the skills have you seen the skills that are now what power they have?? 6000 power is not like 6000 dmg... 6000 power is like 500 dmg with top gear if its 6000 magic power then its a lot

ohh come on you still dont know nothing about lineage that thing never change atleast you can come up with something different reasons xD

Not gonna argue with somebody who actually likes when games are being copied from other games. Or you are not simply too much of oldschool to Lineage 2 because if you were you would understand that new versions are completely irrelevant to Lineage 2: The Chaotic Chronicle which was unique and playable. You still keep blabbering about how IL is imba but Kamael+ is starting to be even more imba, plus when I see Freya's features which just confirmed my mind about imbalance.

And still I really love how you refer to me like I am the only one who hates Kamael+, but there's big group loathing Kamael+, prolly even more than people liking Gracia, because there are many people which stopped playing after Kamael and there are still many people playing Interlude, who hate Kamael+. I don't think you will even get my point since all you do is flamimg everybody who hates Kamael+ with no valid points saying EVERYTHING is imbalanced.

:>

Not gonna argue with somebody who actually likes when games are being copied from other games. Or you are not simply too much of oldschool to Lineage 2 because if you were you would understand that new versions are completely irrelevant to Lineage 2: The Chaotic Chronicle which was unique and playable. You still keep blabbering about how IL is imba but Kamael+ is starting to be even more imba, plus when I see Freya's features which just confirmed my mind about imbalance.

And still I really love how you refer to me like I am the only one who hates Kamael+, but there's big group loathing Kamael+, prolly even more than people liking Gracia, because there are many people which stopped playing after Kamael and there are still many people playing Interlude, who hate Kamael+. I don't think you will even get my point since all you do is flamimg everybody who hates Kamael+ with no valid points saying EVERYTHING is imbalanced.

look

1st im oldschool l2 player but with brain and imagination

2nd i dont flame those who have a valid point only those sheeps just like yourself who tell the same bullshit all over again

3rd so if you hate c/ping that much you should consider stop playing with ANY pc/console game :)

and its not referring to you as it is i am always referring to those who keep telling bullshits without any valid point i have many friends who can come up with a point why for them interlude is better but here in this forum nobody can do it

actually theres noone to fire you see NA servers dont have developers

You said they are gonna hire some right ?

they should stop with l2 and hurry up with l3.

How many times we will say L3 was a project which started 3 years ago but it stopped but the head of the team went to Bluehole so ncsoft stopped L3. Do you know the new MMORPGs ncsoft is making atm or do you think they make money only from lineage

wow! didnt knew that...i maybe go check this server xD

This is new client or actually update not a server rofl

l3 will be a whole new game. so better go play Terra (its from your favorites the IL makers) Freya FTW and bout the power of the skills have you seen the skills that are now what power they have?? 6000 power is not like 6000 dmg... 6000 power is like 500 dmg with top gear if its 6000 magic power then its a lot

Why tera for IL lovers ? IL and L2 has nothing to do with tera and it's looking.

Dude , do you have ANY idea that copy is ?

The mouse you are holding atm the design of it , it exists on other mouses of other companies too.

The internet browser you are using atm , they get ideas from other browsers for example

firefox v4 took the style of opera - IE9 is gonna use java like mozilla - google chrome has the same UI of options like IE , and much more.

"Coping" as you say doesn't make something worse but they try to improve themselves. You can't stop this everyone is copying something for example you may be a animator of Aion and you see something on the road which may seem cool you will add it IG. Cause you don't know that is it cause you don't live at his country that doesn't mean it is unique.

Kariks has horns of a goat that does that mean ? They were bored and they added something which isn't unique at all.

The first MMORPGs which were pioneers , the ideas of them (Everquest/D&D/the books of LOTR) , all of them have been copied clearly from other games. So ?

Old school l2 we mean that pure areas , poor graphics , pure skills , never gonna be updated , poor UI , poor design , poor everything

the unlimited exp you must do so l2walker era was on it's peak that's why official got it's downfall

"old school"... come on adapt to the past it doesn't hurt really.

you say chaotic chronicle was playable. why you can't play on gracia ? rofl

Your imbalance got confirmed cause you saw a skill with 16.000 power but you have NO IDEA of that is going on i bet my ass you think capes are only for good looking and you don't know that they give dark resistance , that shirts give CP , and how attributes work.

New armors > more defence so we need > new stronger skills

It is so hard to think it by yourself i mean , seriously !

Do you know the hittime of the skill , the re-use time of it or you think it is gonna be the re-use like double shot rofl. we are talking for 83lv skills which are like ultimate.

"there is a large group hating kamael+"

Well and we all know the majority of the people in the world are idiots but that doesn't mean much. Why should we care that they say even if they aren't thinking with logic

I remember the guys who stopped the kamael and went back to IL hm.. let me think their age

oh yea 10-14 years old kids from internet cafe they stopped cause the era there the kamael update came no skills were working like they should be.

they alredy hired some guys but not for NAWest but for the korean group :)

NAWest is just sync with the korean development group nothing more

Well and we all know the majority of the people in the world are idiots but that doesn't mean much. Why should we care that they say even if they aren't thinking with logic

do you know how narcistic that sounded? i bet there are smarter kids then you.

+ everyone has his right to chooce and your opinion and logic are not supreme

do you know how narcistic that sounded? i bet there are smarter kids then you.

+ everyone has his right to chooce and your opinion and logic are not supreme

yes but heres the thing keep looking around there are around 70-80 or even more ppl here who keep constantly telling the same without a point thats why i call them sheeps

once back than 1 angry guy who got fed up with l2 for some reason said something and every sheep started to foloow him and say the same bullshit like he did with the exception of 1 say it because he was angry the others say it because they are mind dead :)

"there is a large group hating kamael+"

What makes you think they're (including myself) are idiots and you're not?

What makes you think they're (including myself) are idiots and you're not?

its not like that you get it wrong what he mean is actually happening

99% of those who hate everything above shitlude dont have any reason they dont even know what the chronicle can do and what changes happened for what reason etc etc majority of those haters dont have a clue about the chronicle but they still talk and talk and talk about how bad it is...

thats why i said before its like when a virgin teach a virgin how to f.uck