Freya New Skills With Pictures

Level 83

Consumption MP:82

Strikes the target in an unprotected area with 11234 Power added to P.Atk . Lethal Strike is possible. Critical hit is possible. Over-hit is possible. Requires a dual-dagger weapon.

Time To Pwn.. :S this is Normal ? (+Critical Hit).

i dont talk only about flame icon , i talk about spirit of shilen touch of life spam great resist to stun ,curse... endless defence buffs , cubics that don't let mental or psy states for more then 6 secs . Magic reflections and so on.. list is long

some will say and so what i will just nuke him from far... hmm let me think what was the weapon that hits from far...yes tanks can use it quite good

Buffs like these are made for retail , normally they must be adapted depending on server's features enchantment/buffs like i said before.

But wait a sec i am talking to a IL Player that should i expect to understand on his own ? lol

you just played at lol instant servers

Also you are a really bad l2 player since 1st of all 1v1 is not lineage lineage is a team oriented game 2nd of all in 1v1 tank vs mage slow+spell+slow+spell while kiting from mages side and from tanks side try to land a stun

ye that is the difference between w00w and l2. l2 is a team game. w00t is a single player game that is online. in l2 to get S grade or higher equipment you need your clan or help from friends. to go to a good hunting place you need a good party. in wow you must just do quests and you will get all you need from them. you dont even need buffs

ye that is the difference between w00w and l2. l2 is a team game. w00t is a single player game that is online. in l2 to get S grade or higher equipment you need your clan or help from friends. to go to a good hunting place you need a good party. in wow you must just do quests and you will get all you need from them. you dont even need buffs

+1

Plus that in l2 you depend on others,you have to socialize.

if you use slow atack slow atack . you lose time to cast slow in which tank come close and they are not that slow as you think or they will keep shooting you with bow till they are close for melee and even if your slow land which is not 100% a cubic tanker will just clean it which cubic ... fail.

I'm agree to fight with you on some fast lvling and easy to get gears server (i'm not gonna farm 1 month on some server so i can just prove that you are wrong coz its lame) and epilogue

+ you forget that biggest part of forum is greeks and be carefull what you say

if you use slow atack slow atack . you lose time to cast slow in which tank come close and they are not that slow as you think or they will keep shooting you with bow till they are close for melee and even if your slow land which is not 100% a cubic tanker will just clean it which cubic ... fail.

I'm agree to fight with you on some fast lvling and easy to get gears server (i'm not gonna farm 1 month on some server so i can just prove that you are wrong coz its lame) and epilogue

Your description is like you are playing L2Dubai rofl

tank is slower than mage

mage = magnus

tank = cov (-- speed)

and you simply kite him.

Hard ?

agree tank is slow but he is not that slow and even if bow dont hit much hard how long do you think you will stand with lower hp and def from magnus

His range is simply shit dude same for his attack speed. Your point is that tank is OP and your proof is coming from x2000 servers that don't know/care about balance. I have seen some pvp videos from official , most of them are mage/rogue not a OP tank

so in a few words your point has it's source from a lol server without a clue about balance.

tank is slower than mage

mage = magnus

tank = cov (-- speed)

and you simply kite him.

Hard ?

Major Arcana robe (++ speed) + Magnus

Imperil Crusader + POWind (-- speed)

and btw tank with bow?!?! with bow you make a lot less dmg and you shoot so slow :x

+ you forget that biggest part of forum is greeks and be carefull what you say

Come on add me at msn and i will give you a server (pa40__@live.com). and i dont care about the greeks. im not here to l!ck their a$$es. ive been banned once so im not scared. i have nothing to lose more. and btw fear is better then slow :/