Freya New Skills With Pictures

And Vesper Noble doesn't look any different from normal Vesper besides the color. And Mithril armor looks the exact same with Plated Leather.

Plated Leather on a human mage looks the same as they are wearing Karmian.

Dynasty and Vesper sets look the same on Human Mages and Dwarves no matter if they are wearign heavy or light or robe. What's your point?

You know what was an great example of a archer/dagger server?

Archer/dagger Paradise --> http://www.L2DeathAvenue.com

That server was so unbalanced that archer and dagger donators had 1500 atk speed, 20000 patk and 500 evasion along with like 4000 mdef. Daggers had blow rate of 110%, and facestab actually works. Best part, blows have 0 reuse! Because daggers reach 1900 atk speed.

In Gracia+, the static reuse makes it so that those retarded daggers can't spam skills as much because static reuse does not depend on atk speed, it depends on your reuse buffs.

And don't say "men grecia am star wer servidor bed vary no gud no join intardlude am bast!"

Because FIRST, Interlude servers started that Star Wars crap with retarded enchant colors, not Gracia.

SECOND, Interlude had the worst servers with entire unbalance in Java servers, even some OFF servers.

You people just like Interlude because it was meant for archers daggers, no other classes.

And Vesper Noble doesn't look any different from normal Vesper besides the color. And Mithril armor looks the exact same with Plated Leather.

Plated Leather on a human mage looks the same as they are wearing Karmian.

Dynasty and Vesper sets look the same on Human Mages and Dwarves no matter if they are wearign heavy or light or robe. What's your point?

You know what was an great example of a archer/dagger server?

Archer/dagger Paradise --> http://www.L2DeathAvenue.com

That server was so unbalanced that archer and dagger donators had 1500 atk speed, 20000 patk and 500 evasion along with like 4000 mdef. Daggers had blow rate of 110%, and facestab actually works. Best part, blows have 0 reuse! Because daggers reach 1900 atk speed.

In Gracia+, the static reuse makes it so that those retarded daggers can't spam skills as much because static reuse does not depend on atk speed, it depends on your reuse buffs.

And don't say "men grecia am star wer servidor bed vary no gud no join intardlude am bast!"

Because FIRST, Interlude servers started that Star Wars crap with retarded enchant colors, not Gracia.

SECOND, Interlude had the worst servers with entire unbalance in Java servers, even some OFF servers.

You people just like Interlude because it was meant for archers daggers, no other classes.

that dude expressed my opinion into a few simple lines.

agree completely

prefer to be killed by archer , dagger then a meat ball (tank) doing pvp dmg like nuker

(and no i dont say interlude was best , i can say c4 was best without mage sleep ofc , which is easy to fix )

Thats why its vesper noble i get the logic white(silver like in case)->pure->noble kind of make sense

about vesper on dwarf and human mages add human fighters too with which my points again is that they dont show any imagination with new sets (which they keep rushing again and again so bots have something to farm for ), but they want new players to join and pay . I say what for if they are going to repeat the same thing again and again...

What next time we will see floran village with 85 lvl mobs? or maybe ruins ? or maybe gremlins ... they needed half year or more to rename and relevel some mobs add some colors to the old sets (this probably wont take more then a week)

And if you dont mind with that i know a perfect server for you you start with the first set (when you start game) and it just keep changing status , same start weapon no new skills just more powerfull wind ball or blow  all areas have different lvl grelmlins it will be a perfect server for you which you will enjoy

prefer to be killed by archer , dagger then a meat ball (tank) doing pvp dmg like nuker

(and no i dont say interlude was best , i can say c4 was best without mage sleep ofc , which is easy to fix )

and flame icon is easy to fix.

or actually adapt it's power depending on server's Features ~ buffs/enchantment.

i dont talk only about flame icon , i talk about spirit of shilen touch of life spam great resist to stun ,curse... endless defence buffs , cubics that don't let mental or psy states for more then 6 secs . Magic reflections and so on.. list is long

some will say and so what i will just nuke him from far... hmm let me think what was the weapon that hits from far...yes tanks can use it quite good

Thats why its vesper noble i get the logic white(silver like in case)->pure->noble kind of make sense

about vesper on dwarf and human mages add human fighters too with which my points again is that they dont show any imagination with new sets (which they keep rushing again and again so bots have something to farm for ), but they want new players to join and pay . I say what for if they are going to repeat the same thing again and again...

What next time we will see floran village with 85 lvl mobs? or maybe ruins ? or maybe gremlins ... they needed half year or more to rename and relevel some mobs add some colors to the old sets (this probably wont take more then a week)

And if you dont mind with that i know a perfect server for you you start with the first set (when you start game) and it just keep changing status , same start weapon no new skills just more powerfull wind ball or blow  all areas have different lvl grelmlins it will be a perfect server for you which you will enjoy

Look in the "custom" Interlude servers and tell me WHERE IS THE IMAGINATION you speak of in retarded colored S grade armors and hero weapons? Is there any IMAGINATION in painting S grade sets and hero weapons and Apella? Is there IMAGINATION in renaming hero weapons to "Greek Mace", or "Greek Bow", or "Bow of Retards?" Along with your thing for bots farming for Vesper, as far as I am aware, Vesper can only be obtained through killing the bosses in Gracia which are extremely hard, and I'm pretty sure a bot army is not intelligent enough to bring it down since every raid needs a strategy and a plan in NORMAL SERVERS, not in high rates when all you do is bring 1 bishop and 8 archers.

C4 is the best, sure. Overall features were alright, but in PvP it sucks dick. C4 was ONLY for duelists, titans, mages, and archers. Kind of like how C3 was for daggers. Why do you call a tank a "meatball?"

Tanks are not meant to do big damage, but they were meant to incur damage and take a bullet for the party or the person they are working with. In normal servers, tanks are not mages, unless you consider L2 GreekFailure a normal server. Sure tanks can use bows, but the atk speed is slow and they can't use the shield which most of their skills depend on. I'm again, not talking about L2 GreekFailure when custom bows give 3000 atk speed and 5555555 patk.

Sure it took half a year, but is that all you say? "nc saft iz add enly neu mab lvl no differant floren gremlin have xaxa!!!" Kind of like how high rates just change some mobs to lvl 80 and spawn them in Giran Harbor or somewhere like that right?

Yes, every update is the same because all of them ABOVE INTERLUDE are good and have same things and reasons to update them. Every update provides new hunting zones, new mobs, new items, and of course, MORE BALANCE and better skills added to the classes who need them.

i dont talk only about flame icon , i talk about spirit of shilen touch of life spam great resist to stun ,curse... endless defence buffs , cubics that don't let mental or psy states for more then 6 secs . Magic reflections and so on.. list is long

some will say and so what i will just nuke him from far... hmm let me think what was the weapon that hits from far...yes tanks can use it quite good

FIRST, magic reflection skills last only for 10 sec, and has an extremely long reuse no matter what atk speed you have.

SECOND, you want tanks to be more offensive? That's called Vanguard stance.

and I don't udnerstand what you mean by "wath u am went mi nooke tank frum far no loock him wapon!!!'

Shooting Blow:

Level 80

Consumption MP:82

Throws a dagger at the enemy with 3488 power added to P. Atk , decreasing the enemy's movement speed by 80% for 10 seconds. Requires a dagger.

Omg daggers will be unstoppable :D

Shooting Blow:

Level 80

Throws a dagger at the enemy with 3488 power added to P. Atk , decreasing the enemy's movement speed by 80% for 10 seconds. Requires a dagger.

Epic Fail.

dude do you know how hard is it to level up after 80lvl :O in PI you dont get any exp and the mobs are super agresive, in HB island the mobs are on x65535 life. so there arent any places to lvl up...

Shooting Blow:

Level 80

its 3000 power :O the oter dagger skills have 8000 i think backstab has 12000

and ye its true the las IL server that i played was DEX 1000x (it was OFF) and all were gladiators and necromancers.. it was so unbalanced, and so stupid that i left on the 3rd day

MrRees you have so much hate for greeks , i see you had bad experience in some of greek server , but pls do not show everyone retarted you are like the posts you make.

Hahaha comment about bots amuse me truly you cant get all things from drop , but i can get adena from drop i can get other items to sell for adena and as far as i know there is no such thing that cant be bought with money  (in case adena)

About items on S and A grade i can say that they are one of the best and detailed (don't wanna argue about that its matter of taste)

"C4 was ONLY for duelists, titans, mages, and archers " so now in epilogue we limited the fight to 1-2 kind of classes that can pwn all? because as far as i remember daggers were good too , tyrants ... i dont wanna argue with ppls which is the best chronicle everyone got taste of their own . Feel free to live in illusions how strong and unique you are

Pls don't try to make ppls comments on bad english because your original one is probably far worse .

And why not to call tank a meat ball ? isnt he a living meat shield?  Vanguard stance is useless exept for the boost morale

and apperantly you have played only some of those fail servers only to see that in real server mage vs tank 1 vs 1 same gears mage can win in some very rare cases like to fear a paladin on other tanks its useless to try debuff it since they got cubics and tanks do pretty nice dmg with bow duh

You need someone to put you to ethernal rest so your little brain can stop struggle in your head

MrRees you have so much hate for greeks , i see you had bad experience in some of greek server , but pls do not show everyone retarted you are like the posts you make.

Hahaha comment about bots amuse me truly you cant get all things from drop , but i can get adena from drop i can get other items to sell for adena and as far as i know there is no such thing that cant be bought with money  (in case adena)

About items on S and A grade i can say that they are one of the best and detailed (don't wanna argue about that its matter of taste)

"C4 was ONLY for duelists, titans, mages, and archers " so now in epilogue we limited the fight to 1-2 kind of classes that can pwn all? because as far as i remember daggers were good too , tyrants ... i dont wanna argue with ppls which is the best chronicle everyone got taste of their own . Feel free to live in illusions how strong and unique you are

Pls don't try to make ppls comments on bad english because your original one is probably far worse .

And why not to call tank a meat ball ? isnt he a living meat shield?  Vanguard stance is useless exept for the boost morale

and apperantly you have played only some of those fail servers only to see that in real server mage vs tank 1 vs 1 same gears mage can win in some very rare cases like to fear a paladin on other tanks its useless to try debuff it since they got cubics and tanks do pretty nice dmg with bow duh

You need someone to put you to ethernal rest so your little brain can stop struggle in your head

dude first of all we all here hate greeks. my point is that they think that everything is their and they think they  are the best (but they are not). i played one server (FailedGreekServer.gr xD) where i was silver ranger, my friend was SpH and my other friend was tyrant. we PWNed them all. cause the GM sais "only greek and english in shout chat" how ever. everybody hates us and when we pwned them 5vs3 they told the GM to make an event. we won ofc. but we made the event 3[/] times until the GM told that we are the winners and gave everybody a price >,> how ever.

IDK how you know but on one server i was BD with akamanah and one sps came and killed me w/o givving me a chance to hit him. (we were with same gear). the other thing... i played one bulgarian server (that are the same fail as the greek ones) where elemental stones were until 12lvl and i was sps.. i pwned everybody.... do you know what is it with sps to pwn 5 ppl (2 archers, 1 dagger, 1 bishop and 1 sorcerer) and after that they killed me and i told them "hah you killed me great. think your good when you kill me 1vs1 LFMAOs" and they said "we dont pvp with lamers...." :x so idk how your thinking but tanks are not so OP if you know how to play with a mage or with a kamael you can pwn them. btw kamaels are OP in PvP, Tyrants, Duelists, Destros, Archers, Mages, Daggers, Orc mages... all the classes are for pvp here..

"C4 was ONLY for duelists, titans, mages, and archers " so now in epilogue we limited the fight to 1-2 kind of classes that can pwn all? because as far as i remember daggers were good too , tyrants ... i dont wanna argue with ppls which is the best chronicle everyone got taste of their own .

Ok. Now seriously.

Have you ever played a serious server? I mean x1/x2/x3/x4/x5 with more than 4k players and retail features.

Because of your comment I think that you never played and mass pvped on epilogue/gracia final servers.

Hahaha comment about bots amuse me truly you cant get all things from drop , but i can get adena from drop i can get other items to sell for adena and as far as i know there is no such thing that cant be bought with money  (in case adena)

And why not to call tank a meat ball ? isnt he a living meat shield?  Vanguard stance is useless exept for the boost morale

now you proove that you never played gracia simple because the chronicle where 80% of the classes were impossible to play was interlude in gracia you can pvp with ANY class so your point is invalid.

Also you are a really bad l2 player since 1st of all 1v1 is not lineage lineage is a team oriented game 2nd of all in 1v1 tank vs mage slow+spell+slow+spell while kiting from mages side and from tanks side try to land a stun