Lineage 2 Carnage Faction.

Client Version  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Client Version

• Interlude
    • Gracia Epi adv Freya

If i was to make a faction server, witch client version would u chose ?

Interlude -  Client is limited

Epilogue+ - No limit xD

Maybe some of you seen my work and know what im capable of.. some of you didn't but after l2 akin and archid empire you'll see. ^^

Since your opinion matters post it here and vote witch client you think would be awesome for a faction server.

ok setekh i think a lot of ppl seach for interlude factions server.. there are a lot of gracia/epilogue but not any good interlude.. we need some like old echos/rvb/GvS with great ideas not only a place to fight the factions.. ideas like sieges for 2 factions.. i think settekh u know better... gl and hope to see a good Interlude faction server..

"bad english soz"

Hmm.... i am currently playing Intelude and i can say that i am in love with it but as long as it is for an Faction server i would prefer playing it on Epilogue cause you are capable to do more things

Well pilorgr is right theres plenty of decent gracia and epilogue faction servers and not some many interlude.Still if ur willing to make a unique project that will provoke ppl to play then ye go for it.

Ofc Interlude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever is newest from the interlude is just shit.

i vote for IL.

lol no...i personally prefer IL for normal pvp server but other clients are ok

in a IL faction there aren't many things to do,it has few features(among with limited options of factions they are really few)

but there is no serious IL faction project

So,if u create IL you will have limited options but it will be the only good IL faction server

if you create G.E you have many options but u must be better from existing one good servers

Epilogue , cuz il  sux the il server get buggd easy  donno wahy ..adn of on il Th and other deggers are OP , i`m working on a Epilog server Faction have nice futures .. but still is lot of work :D