Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it works. The only change I have done in this script is change delay value from 1000 to 500 (works even with lags from server). Heh, I think many ppl use script in order to sell crops faster than other players, so even if u use script u can lose this "race"  :D

Yes, it works. The only change I have done in this script is change delay value from 1000 to 500 (works even with lags from server). Heh, I think many ppl use script in order to sell crops faster than other players, so even if u use script u can lose this "race"  :D

thx a lot i'll try it

• 4 weeks later...

http://manorhelper.ucoz.ru/

Don't use packets, so cant be detected by server side. Also have some other protection methods. Authors says, that it can be synchronized with server-time, so can be very exact.

3-days trial version available, but not for lasts version. Price - about 40 usd.

PS. I don't test it :)

PSS. If somebody needs - can translate from russian functional and manual.

• 3 months later...

i tried the walker thing on my server and i put the delay value very very little and it was sending so fast that i got disconnected =/, i remember the same thing happened to me when i tried to do some quest through walker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...