Packets...

Guys i have a prob...

I try to capture tha packets from a C6 srvr but the pakets dont have anything to do with reality f.e. when i equip a weapon tha package i capture is evaluation :( Can this be changed somehow?

With hlapex and with l2phx it is the same :(  >:(  :(  >:(  :(

Guys i have a prob...

I try to capture tha packets from a C6 srvr but the pakets dont have anything to do with reality f.e. when i equip a weapon tha package i capture is evaluation :( Can this be changed somehow?

With hlapex and with l2phx it is the same :(  >:(  :(  >:(  :(

maybe the program u use to sniff the packets was not made for the Interlude, and u get crazy opcodes xD

or maybe you send wrong packet... if you capture a packet from client.. you can't resend to client.. you've to send only to server.. or you get an error, and DC, or you get another packet, different than yours..

the problem to use codes to have gm shop (hlapex) and others are the packets... it very dificult capture packets now :(

capture packets its really easy, the problem is that serves has fixed the old hlapex tricks ( i mean they now check what packets are sent in what moment); but hlapex and l2phx and this stuff works like the first day.

Hlapex is dead long time now and l2phx is going to die (it died at most of the servers).Don't try to find a server where hlapex/l2phx works because u won't !

L2phx is stll able to find holes in security and exploit, Immo what happens to the founder of this topic is that his l2phx version isnt decoding the packets or he is in a server with good encryption where the ID change everytime the weapon or item changes of hands or something like this.