interlude [L2A][Preview]Archid - Empire

Setekh

u wont get a huge community coz it will not be l2off.

I owned servers with higher count then a l2off server.

To be honest, l2offs are outdated and ima make a topic regarding l2j and l2off in comparison.

L2offs are overrated.

I owned servers with higher count then a l2off server.

To be honest, l2offs are outdated and ima make a topic regarding l2j and l2off in comparison.

L2offs are overrated.

well i believe u but i saw a lot of l2j mid rates server fail becouse of the low community. ppl (not informed) dont believe that l2j can be sometimes better then l2off if it is well coded.

well i believe u but i saw a lot of l2j mid rates server fail becouse of the low community. ppl (not informed) dont believe that l2j can be sometimes better then l2off if it is well coded.

l2 dreams is l2j with a community of over 1k online, and its 50x.

Also there are low rates as 5x l2j's with even grater count.

Are you serious? Look at the staff list and feature list. Hell yeah its gonna be populated, good luck Setekh, ED, Raule and others!

- In a 1 vs 1 battle players wont be able to see who they are fighting. Their names class id, titles and items will be replace to a template, this is done to prevent friend feeding.(This feauture is also for some events)

like code of velvet??

- In a 1 vs 1 battle players wont be able to see who they are fighting. Their names class id, titles and items will be replace to a template, this is done to prevent friend feeding.(This feauture is also for some events)

Very nice idea. :)

Good luck with your server.