Dragon-Network

ADAL13

And how was your char??? is nice to be he/pp?? i wanna make one too but i am not rly sure i have now sorc/bishop

yes it is a nice char for pvp, i just made the he/pp cuz i dont like to carry a pp bot with me all the time and i like to pvp/hunt my enemies alone but he/wk is stronger on same buffs and he crits better with cat buff

if u have any chars on DN, post stats screens here ^^, we wanna see them (i'm also interested how is your he/pp and other archers like he/wlk? as im thinking about making an archer, maybe bd/pr? or pr/ps?)

on raven its nice to play fighters/mage, he/pp/wk are good combos for pvp

pr/ps is a good sub too, i have played it long time ago on infinity but still pwnz

i will post my stats later ;D

i suggest to not  make bd/sk sub with mage stat cuz rumors say c6 coming so...no more casting speed based skill !

are u sure SK and BD skills will not be based on casting speed? and what about their power, will it be based on m.atk or also not? and if not, what will those skill be based on? (lightening strike, drain etc)

you are talking of the perfect bot for a mage party :)

but that is good on C2, C3, C4 and go on.. this seems a post about new combos on interlude..

As far as i know say goodbye to mutants uber power.. no more 6000 m. attack on the XX/ol.. and the XX/ty with no claws are gonna cry..

sure new combos will include DE/pa.. HE/wc  and for sure mage/oL... not the EE-ES/ol combos so seen.

Also i've heard drake is gonna cripple RB jewels benefits as 99.9999999% of the valakas and antaras were got tricking the poor beasts..

i suggest to not  make bd/sk sub with mage stat cuz rumors say c6 coming so...no more casting speed based skill !

my cousin who plays on retail server just told me in IL sk and bd skills are still based on c.spd (drain, ls etc)

so unless drake changes something bd skills will be still c.spd based skills ;p

• 1 month later...