Dragon-Network

ADAL13

Well finally i come back to infinity but i want know how class is powered there, i like the SK and people told me to make a SK/PS but why?

and i know how to control a SK but nothing about PS

xD

well opinions and advises here^^

sk has light. strike that if casted as mage statistic is powerful(anchor effect),plus tp from summon...

but remember that in c6 all this skill is influeced by atk speed and no more by casting

well as ps/sk u can play on mage or warrior stats.

on mage stats u have nice m.atk and c.spd.

SK sub gives u:

-lightening strike(paralizes target + nice dmg), life leech, drain, touch of death as offensive spells.(but your range is only 600 ;/)

-great m.def and p.def, + vengance,ud,final fortress, guard stance and shield fortress

PS sub gives u:

-transfer pain, summons

-arcane agility(increase c.spd)

u can also choose:

SE:

-self EMP,Heal,WM,(in interlude erase and mana burn)

-range also 600 ;/

SH:

-arcane power(increase m.atk)

-range 900(of SH ofensive spells)

AW(if u prefer beeing a warrior):

-trick, bluff

-blows ^^

Well finally i come back to infinity but i want know how class is powered there, i like the SK and people told me to make a SK/PS but why?

and i know how to control a SK but nothing about PS

xD

well opinions and advises here^^

i had a he/pp on infinity time ago, i was on maj light set+drac bow focus+3 lvl 78 on pp buffs+pof+chp+p atck pot

and my friend was a sk/ps lv 66 on tallum robe i think, it was impossible to kill... he eats arrows on breakfast

@D4rkAngeL666 how is SK/AW in oly?

i'm making SK/xx , and im looking for info about sk/se, sk/aw, sk/sh and sk/ps in oly(and 1v1 self buffed fights).

in oly SK/AW sucks if you fight with any mage, but if you play in based games you can win easy but depend the weapon and armor ofc, because in DN many nobles have boss jewels and weapon ++ and armor +7 more less

but choise with your base class AW, cuz in DN have many SK/SS if you choise AW how base class you  can fight with AW/BD , AW/SK , AW/PS and AW/SE not more

i had a he/pp on infinity time ago, i was on maj light set+drac bow focus+3 lvl 78 on pp buffs+pof+chp+p atck pot

And how was your char??? is nice to be he/pp?? i wanna make one too but i am not rly sure i have now sorc/bishop

if u have any chars on DN, post stats screens here ^^, we wanna see them (i'm also interested how is your he/pp and other archers like he/wlk? as im thinking about making an archer, maybe bd/pr? or pr/ps?)