[REQUEST] Experienced Java Developer

koolshen

Question

Requirements:

-Knowledges requiered: HTML, Python and of course JAVA

-Status in server: Admin-Developer

-Task he should do: Add patches to core, debug codes, innovate in a teamwork new features with programming knowledges requiered.

About us:

We are building a new Epilogue PvP server. Actually we have all infrastructure we need: Community waiting for our opening, dedicated server bought, domains...

This will be a great project, not a newbie one and we have as a goal provide a genuine and new way of play Lineage2 for all people who is tired to play always the same server types. It's an ambicious project and I've deposit a lot of hopes on it.

About me, I'm 24 y/o, this will be my 3rd server on my life (the others two had a nice player average) and I am from Spain. I am so serious, I know what I want and I work so hard always to get it.

I would like get a teamwork where I invert capital and ideas and you code them as possible can be. My main idea isnt be a boss or a single server owner, and as I said, a teamwork always eats a single ownership.

Looking for people expert in JAVA codes with experience in L2J in order to innovate and develop a new point of view in game.

Refrain inexperienced people or with little experience please. Thanks in advance.

DrHouse.absolutely the best choice

if not try brut.

DrHouse is on Holidays, as B1gg told me.

PS: How about providing a TODO?

My handicap is I don't know how to devel patches and add them to core.

Ofc, Im not a developer and unfortunally I havn't enough time to learn code.

My point is have a person with me who can work at devel side while I work in other tasks.

This would be like a assembly line: [ Idea > Discussion > Code it > Add it to core. ]

In short, I need a person who can devel by his own side all ideas and features I have (if are possible) and give me files compilated ready to be replaced at gameserver folder (yes, like a noob, but I've said I am in devel task... didn't I?)

TODO (mainly):

- HopZone vote system feature [ Vote = Reward IG ]

- Auto DeathMatch Event

- Auto CTF Event

** Sorry again for my noob post.

Im busy at the moment. In few days I could do it but you will have to test the code at any time I request you to do so. Also...as many people think, Im pretty expensive.

Well it is a bit hard ti find an available developer at the summer (holiday reasons) try to contact BiggBoss , or you can w8 Intrepid :)

P.S. Intrepid you mean 02.08 and not 08.02 right?? :P

Well it is a bit hard ti find an available developer at the summer (holiday reasons) try to contact BiggBoss , or you can w8 Intrepid :)

P.S. Intrepid you mean 02.08 and not 08.02 right?? :P

august 2...