{WTS}Sharp booter ultimate booter

Serk h -beep-ing Stiler Guys Dont Buy Anything i Buy the -beep-ing booter and dosn't work at my pc and i tell to serk bitch to give me back my money and he dont give anything is son of a bitch! DONT TRUST THIS MOTHER -beep-ER! Dont Buy !!!!

first of all i had techical problem with my network connection for 3 days ,1rst you payed for the booter and blacklisted server ip ,your pc have some problem with the hd disk is

not my problem,after your flame message i  will not send you back anything and i will remove your account and blocklisted ip cya ..

I'm thinking of buying this, but is it worth it?

Anyway good feedback from buyers?

Would it work on my lame PC...

How long before it would be fixed in most servers?

just send me a pm the ip of your wish !

it works everywhere also i have a version for symbian 3 OS

is based in ddos so cisco router or something like this can block it

Serk h -beep-ing Stiler Guys Dont Buy Anything i Buy the -beep-ing booter and dosn't work at my pc and i tell to serk bitch to give me back my money and he dont give anything is son of a bitch! DONT TRUST THIS MOTHER -beep-ER! Dont Buy !!!!

-1 karma for insulting a respected and trustfull person.

Also request for ban.

Next time go to school and learn that insulting someone is not good.

i guess,if u want something like that u should buy it? ???

i do not understand what do you mean

btw

maxvotes is in top dedicated i don't think it will be pwned that is why i ask but if he will pwn it ill buy this tool for sure

i do not understand what do you mean

btw

maxvotes is in top dedicated i don't think it will be pwned that is why i ask but if he will pwn it ill buy this tool for sure

how you know ? it is yours ?