[Share]No more Backstab from front

well im excellence. :D

and the code should be reworked first :)

Rework something stupid = pointless.

It's better to write something more efficient from 0.

Arent backstabs landing anyway that good from the wrong direction because of not handleable client-server unsynchronisation?

ehm i dont understand what you try to say

ehm i dont understand what you try to say

I mean that it cant be coded perfect to set backstabs landing ONLY from the back because the client-server synchronisation sometimes is just wrong that it - seems - to be the back direction but in fact its the wrong (front/side and vice versa) direction.

I mean that it cant be coded perfect to set backstabs landing ONLY from the back because the client-server synchronisation sometimes is just wrong that it - seems - to be the back direction but in fact its the wrong (front/side and vice versa) direction.

yes but its server side problem with the angle calculation :)

take a look into the l2jfree direction calculation and you will understand why the l2j one is wrong :)

yes but its server side problem with the angle calculation :)

take a look into the l2jfree direction calculation and you will understand why the l2j one is wrong :)

But afaik its still not correct there too and im pretty sure that it just cant be coded 100% correct.. I mean maybe coded 100% correct but still there can be connection issues what transmits a false signal and the backstab for example isnt working as it should.

But afaik its still not correct there too and im pretty sure that it just cant be coded 100% correct..

well as far as i tested its indeed not perfect but way better

well as far as i tested its indeed not perfect but way better

No question about it! The l2jfree team cares a LOT for their skills and formulas what makes them (in my opinion) the better pack - even if some skills are still not retail-like (lightning shock for example) what is the case in l2j. :/

No question about it! The l2jfree team cares a LOT for their skills and formulas what makes them (in my opinion) the better pack - even if some skills are still not retail-like (lightning shock for example) what is the case in l2j. :/

well we could start to discuss what parts are better in what fork its worth another topic so i think we should not start it here xD

well we could start to discuss what parts are better in what fork its worth another topic so i think we should not start it here xD

It would be an endless discussion anyway because every fork has its positive and negative aspects.

But in fact it would be still a better topic than those typical spam topics.. blah.. mindless sh1zn1z..

It would be an endless discussion anyway because every fork has its positive and negative aspects.

But in fact it would be still a better topic than those typical spam topics.. blah.. mindless sh1zn1z..

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=163547.new#new