[Share]Don't Remove Buffs On Death

Find this on Model/Actor/L2Character.java:

// Same thing if the Character isn't a Noblesse Blessed L2PlayableInstance
        else if (this instanceof L2Playable && ((L2Playable)this).isNoblesseBlessed())
        { 
		((L2Playable)this).stopNoblesseBlessing(null); 

if (((L2Playable)this).getCharmOfLuck()) //remove Lucky Charm if player have Nobless blessing buff 
			((L2Playable)this).stopCharmOfLuck(null); 
	} 
	else
		stopAllEffectsExceptThoseThatLastThroughDeath();

and make it looks like this:

// Same thing if the Character isn't a Noblesse Blessed L2PlayableInstance
        else if (this instanceof L2Playable && ((L2Playable)this).isNoblesseBlessed())
        { 
		((L2Playable)this).stopNoblesseBlessing(null); 

if (((L2Playable)this).getCharmOfLuck()) //remove Lucky Charm if player have Nobless blessing buff 
			((L2Playable)this).stopCharmOfLuck(null); 
	} 

And you are done.

If you want to do this for olympiad too(for example) search on eclipse "stopAllEffectsExceptThoseThatLastThroughDeath();"

and find something like this on OlympiadManager for example and add "//" behind it and you are done.

Just everywhere you want to do not remove the buffs... do this.

P.S. be careful, do not do it on subclass change because the buffs will stack and your server will be bugged.

Nothing special, just for newbies like me :)

-George :)

stopAllEffectsExceptThoseThatLastThroughDeath()

Did you think of some effects that MUST be removed after death?

I won't tell you which ones exactly, think it by yourself and you'll understand what I mean =)

Please make a config to able/disable it!

Is it so hard to make a boolean?

Did you think of some effects that MUST be removed after death?

I won't tell you which ones exactly, think it by yourself and you'll understand what I mean =)

Is it so hard to make a boolean?

you could make a expection code whit skill ids that should be removed after death

Guys first post updated.. now works great... it was my worng... but now it is ok...

Thatlastthroughdeath are... curse of fear, silence, anchor.. and more other buffs... those buffs can be also called "the bad boys"...

• 2 weeks later...