Age restriction for lineage!

Intrepid

The really mature kids of that "x" age will use their real date of birth.The immature ones will lie so you can't avoid it in all the means.

The restriction they have atm has stopped them to get near 10x of the registered accs they already have ^^

Something 'heavier' could possibly avoid the registration of more leechers/kids.

i dont know about you people but theres an option for l2jfree and l2j server packs...its called age restriction...

how this thing works?

you register on website an account and put request for AGE and if ppl is under X years its impossible to login with that account

what you think about that way to kick out 12-13 years old kids out from the servers

So? They will go to another computer make the account and then log in from their own computer. Simple huh?

So? They will go to another computer make the account and then log in from their own computer. Simple huh?

If its coded properly this will never happen

And even if you restart your router the first 5 digits stays as it is. If you have ip 192.12.345.678 and you will get banned on 192.12.*.* you cant register again ^.^

rocket science just to make an account

The really mature kids of that "x" age will use their real date of birth.The immature ones will lie so you can't avoid it in all the means.

indeed

If its coded properly this will never happen

And even if you restart your router the first 5 digits stays as it is. If you have ip 192.12.345.678 and you will get banned on 192.12.*.* you cant register again ^.^

Maybe. There are programs which hide/change/refresh your IP. I don't know if they will work. Also there are Internet Cafes too.

Dumbest idea evar.

Its a game for kids not for old bastards wtf do you want if you dont like kids you should go check a psichiatrist and besides who'll feed me pvp points n be my dog if there are no kids = ( .... Kids ftw.

If the age restriction was good idea, the nc soft would already do that.

That's my opinion.

they did since thats a packet xD