Lineage2 - Freya Info topic

Will you play it?  

253 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play it?

• Yes
    • No

Agree.

Also i want to say, that those l2j servers and some of serves (called official) make us to forgot what really quest means.

they dont know what quest means, they only know to hit a mob. And yea l2 is a part grind gameplay but still the quests that are in the game are with taste and awesome to make, leading u into a nice story.

Current L2 Users see Quests as hard stuff they are obligated to do to gain some other stuff, and thats just stupid.

dont like Star Wars chornicle ... what is this  ? ... c11 or c12 ? all above c5 ( oath of blood ) is considered rubbish in my opinion :P

star wars again...why everyone come up with the same alredy failed many times arguments?come up with something new that chronicle will be AWSOME!

star wars again...why everyone come up with the same alredy failed many times arguments?come up with something new that chronicle will be AWSOME!

thats the only thing they can do, farm on a server.

The new l2 chronicles kinda imply brain function so thats why most "pro" ppl are not playing it. xD

well that start wars crap u all say piss me off so badly WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT TARD. so a c6 srv with 90 custom sets isnt star wars ? and official without any custom and retail like is star wars? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

well that start wars crap u all say piss me off so badly WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT TARD. so a c6 srv with 90 custom sets isnt star wars ? and official without any custom and retail like is star wars? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

you know what i love? when a guy who play on a server with custom as lightsaber says l2 is bad because its star wars :D

you know what i love? when a guy who play on a server with custom as lightsaber says l2 is bad because its star wars :D

... well they are retarded as fucking hell.

17189-130475-RageFace2png-620x.jpg

And yea its sad.. but true xD This community of "retail players" interlude and stuff like that lovers are mostly like that, dumb and retarded.

No dude, it`s about the game it`s self, it evolved into shit starting from c6++.

I suppose you havent played c2/c3 on an retail-like server, didn`t you ?

1277436986849.gif

No dude, it`s about the game it`s self, it evolved into shit starting from c6++.

1277436986849.gif

i played from c2till c6 on a x10 server still nothing super changed.

Are you hearing yourself? I dont belive that you ever played c2 server, you dont even know what c2 chornicle name was.... u will search now on google o.O

lol...u didn't even CHECK gracia skillz/atributes/crtificate/bla bla....??

omg...u think nothing changed!ofc!if u play only till IL

LOL

1277436986849.gif

than heres another opinion i played on official from early C5 to gp2 and you know what?the game is just better if you cant see it feel free to stay on C3-C4 because thats what you like...but dont try to tell us your failed arguments because you absolutely dont know nothing about the game if you say its "star wars"

I`m a barbie girl, in a fantasy world :D

........... I saw Freya upcoming months ago, but when I saw trailer, /epicfail no excuse :]

thats your argument?

also theres no available trailer so failed again hard :)

I`m a barbie girl, in a fantasy world :D

........... I saw Freya upcoming months ago, but when I saw trailer, /epicfail no excuse :]

ofc no excuse cause u dont have any vaild ones. all u know to say is star wars with no point on it . SO just 1 word for u GTFO. ur just another kid that doesnt really have an idea why he doesnt like smth just say the same that all tards do say

STAR WARS YEYE STARWARS LETS PLAY 17HEROES CAUSE THERE ITS RETAIL GOGOGOGO

Are you hearing yourself? I dont belive that you ever played c2 server, you dont even know what c2 chornicle name was.... u will search now on google o.O

why the fuck should i remember c2's name what a tard.

lol...u didn't even CHECK gracia skillz/atributes/crtificate/bla bla....??

omg...u think nothing changed!ofc!if u play only till IL

LOL

i didnt ment this fantastic tard i meant that all the things that excisted in c2 still exist just new things are added i dont see smth bad on that . Get some vailid arguments and then come again to this topic. Retards.