[Share]KillStreak reward system

This system gives players rewards (help for fight) when they make a certain amount of consecutive kills. Those helps (that by default are full heal, invincible for 15 secs, mass stun and mass mortal skill cast) are executed in the time they are gotten (to avoid ppl to farm them)

Also, they come to work only on normal pvp (where pvp count is increased) so it doesnt unbalance olympiad, tournaments, sieges, etc...

Here the diffs:

Core: http://pastebin.com/h87X3eNn

DP: http://pastebin.com/ZucBQ1Bp

SQL: http://pastebin.com/FexuzWWi

I did it in the way to avoid the most sync problems

How it works:

You have a command (.killstreak)

It will prompt a window where:

- You can see all killstreaks (with their descriptions) and a link to add them into your selected

You have a max of 3 slots to add killstreaks (it means, if theres 25 killstreaks, you only can chose 3)

- You can see your selected killstreak (those that will be executed when the consecutive kills count reach the necessary amount)

and a link to delete them (in order to add another)

By default i coded 4 killstreaks

- 3 Consecutive kills: You get full cp/hp/mp healed

- 4 Consecutive kills: You get Invincible status for 15 secs

- 5 Consecutive kills: You cast a massive stun in a range of 900

- 15 Consecutive kills: You cast a mortal skill in a range of 900

Made for Gracia Epilogue, L2JServer and L2JDP (no matter about revision, is made to be avaliable for a long revisions range)

@author BiggBoss

actually , that's one of the best custom systems i've seen in my life. congratulations mate. this is real good shit.

i would give u karma but i dont have any rights as legendary.

thanks for sharing it with us. ( just a question here: eh , shouldnt be better if invincible was not on 4 kills? i mean it will be a little bit unfair.. )

( just a question here: eh , shouldnt be better if invincible was not on 4 kills? i mean it will be a little bit unfair.. )

just made the default killstreak as examples, i doubt anyone will use all them on live hehe

btw, thanks all =)

I am wondering how the hell you code this :/

It's pretty nice and unique.I hope to see more from you,just to help and us,the niewbies ::) .

Good work,keep up.

I am wondering how the hell you code this :/

It's pretty nice and unique.I hope to see more from you,just to help and us,the niewbies ::) .

Good work,keep up.

you'll see B1gboss create every days new codes and he want share them also many times make requests if someone ask it.

you'll see B1gboss create every days new codes and he want share them also many times make requests if someone ask it.

So it will be pretty cool.I'm waiting :D

Also l2javadevelopment sections will grow up ;) .