** Attention - Keyloggers **

Maxtor

You are stupid if you get scammed and then ask on forums to fix the issue for you

you can simply use a damn antivirus program, and do not download files from newbie members or register with the same nick/pass on other server / forums.

Altho, you can change your password using just your mail, its THAT simple to do it yourself.

+1

Lately we have noticed a lot of keyloggers going arround.

1. Dont trust low post members.

2. Dont run whatever files you find on the net.

3. Make sure you have an antivirus (up to date) installed.

4. Scan all patch files you download for servers you play. We have seen client patch files with keyloggers.

You are fully responsible for your account. We cant help you , if you get scammed.

We also suggest you to use one of these antiviruses like Nod32, Norton Antivirus, Kaspersky, AVG, Panda security. If you recieve any files that you are unsure if are inftected, check them here: http://www.virustotal.com/ and here: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en

1) dont download every server you find/see and type your real password

2) if you download something look inside , if it has unknown files ( like .exe or .bat ) dont run it !!!!

i aggree with maxtor !

2) if you download something look inside , if it has unknown files ( like .exe or .bat ) dont run it !!!!

i aggree with maxtor !

please you, especially you.

DONT TALK.

Ok so you're telling me that is too difficult to take back my account from this guy MrEx7reme®™ ,which have all the prooves...

I have nothing more to say.You just don't give a fuck (Put it at the rules to know)

Thnx alot

i aggree with maxtor !

And SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kk pro,

i leave this topic i dont realy care if maxtor want just money or what.

you have to be keylogged to use anti virus?

also, you cant change your password from your mail. If you used a random mail to register and donate then

Its called retardness syndrome.

The brain's inability to act like an adult. Also causes fingers cancer (WrItInG LiKe ThAt)

i aggree with maxtor !

Man u are tragic

u stole acc from someone,changed name and now u are saying:Care about your passwords ?

Anyway,if everyone follows ED advise will not lose anything

The only thing WE want is,when the guilty is found ,'Justice'and give acc back to real owner when he has proofs

MrEx7reme®™ = KEYLOGGER ... He scammed Celko™ acc so give it back to Celko!

TOTALLY AGREE, Maxtor really. give his acc back.

MrEx7reme®™ aka romeo, it's trying to scam a lot of people.