[Dota MxC Alive Players]

3v3 or 2v2 is way better

and rewards?will be REAL or MxC money or something like that?

MxC Money..

As I said for real money, I will need to add a participation fee.

Firstly,Krash,you dare you think you are a dotA player, as you are asking and begging for GarenaHack and other shits for DotA? Also,I played with you and you do not even deserve to be called a dotA player,now we have to call you a Clan Leader too? OMFG :|

Well,I'm in with my 25 members clan ! Just let us know a week before,because you are catching us on a holiday period ;)

Looking forward to your answer

Regards ,

-bTb|Shuriken

Ofc he is not a dota player he is a noob and if he see that his team is gonna lose he will leave ;)

Ofc he is not a dota player he is a noob and if he see that his team is gonna lose he will leave ;)

Weby weby don't force me to post the screen.

Weby weby don't force me to post the screen.

come on post it, because you are a noob

you win on 2 vs 1 because you got a strenght player vs an agi and a intel, you got the double Gold from the beggining so you got better items from time 0 and as long as you are strenght you can pwn, so the other 2 can't farm, also post the screen (full screen) to show that you smudged the mini map in order to hide your map hack ;)

come on post it, because you are a noob

you win on 2 vs 1 because you got a strenght player vs an agi and a intel, you got the double Gold from the beggining so you got better items from time 0 and as long as you are strenght you can pwn, so the other 2 can't farm, also post the screen (full screen) to show that you smudged the mini map in order to hide your map hack ;)

Fakoykas and you got map hack also dont say bullsh1ts , you got riki and lion i got Luci.

Fakoykas and you got map hack also dont say bullsh1ts , you got riki and lion i got Luci.

Me and fakoykas never asked you for the newer version of maphack wich is not detectable plus that you left from many games just because your mh crashed the war3 window.

so Luci is not strengh, Riki is not Agili and Lion is not Intel ?

Why you use mh guys it destroys the game...

Garena players = use map hack.

Garena Noob Players like u = use map hack

Thanks for blocking me on msn u know i just said the truth :) :)

Me and fakoykas never asked you for the newer version of maphack wich is not detectable plus that you left from many games just because your mh crashed the war3 window.

so Luci is not strengh, Riki is not Agili and Lion is not Intel ?

com'on you got the same problem and fakoykas 2 he fixed it cuz of bypass -ah ,then fakoykas found it out and now we know why same times we got the error also you can tell me you can't pwn me? lion stun lion hex lion mana burn 500 dmg ulti? riki smoke i cant use skills , blink for damage? , and back dmg?

Garena Noob Players like u = use map hack

Thanks for blocking me on msn u know i just said the truth :) :)

you are using map hack weby you are not blocking.