[Dota MxC Alive Players]

Firstly,Krash,you dare you think you are a dotA player, as you are asking and begging for GarenaHack and other shits for DotA? Also,I played with you and you do not even deserve to be called a dotA player,now we have to call you a Clan Leader too? OMFG :|

Well,I'm in with my 25 members clan ! Just let us know a week before,because you are catching us on a holiday period ;)

Looking forward to your answer

Regards ,

-bTb|Shuriken

Firstly,Krash,you dare you think you are a dotA player, as you are asking and begging for GarenaHack and other shits for DotA? Also,I played with you and you do not even deserve to be called a dotA player,now we have to call you a Clan Leader too? OMFG :|

Well,I'm in with my 25 members clan ! Just let us know a week before,because you are catching us on a holiday period ;)

Regards ,

-bTb|Shuriken

you don't play with mh O.o?

Regards ,

-bTb|Shuriken

XAXAXAXAX I Failed on this cuz you and your friends sucks if you want we can play 1v1 to show you if i know or not

Regards ,

-bTb|Shuriken

sorry for double post and you believe that you know dota ? XAAXAX com'on dont speak Garena hacker have you ever play dota without using map hack?no then don't speak for me

I am between 3v3 and 5v5 ..

What do u think?

I repeat question... Prizes ? I would neeed an unban GG card :D to unban my lvl 54 account :P

In order to give prizes like that I should do a partipication fee ...