Safe enchant items!!!!!

cs1984

You simply reached the enchant limit in your server (15) but be aware that the system is unstable and may sometimes allow to enchant more but it will break 100% cause it exceed the limit.

You simply reached the enchant limit in your server (15) but be aware that the system is unstable and may sometimes allow to enchant more but it will break 100% cause it exceed the limit.

Thanks man, I think in that server the max for player is +15 and the +35 it's only by donating ¬¬'

I'll try in another servers now xD hehehe

But i'm taking care, enchanting only one iten to +10 or +8 per week xD

Well, i gave it a try in an l2j int server... Firstly i changed the row of the packets so...

1) use item

2) enchant item 3) deposit item

4) deposit item

But... If it fails i get the crystals and a fake item in my wh, so i keep on enchanting that way(fake item).finaly i get on an x enchant...if i want to trade it , i just cant and if i rr the fake item disappears

Any clue?

Hax0r, the enchant it's the last cuz if u enchant first and after deposit in store only will apear a fake weapon in the WH, so in your backpack too... if u try in the right row of the packets and don't work, maybe in your server this is already fixed =/

On my server this work's very well... and I always get an fake weapon in my inventory and the real weap. in the WH ^_^

sorry if i couldn't help...

so cs ..can you tell me pls

for step 4. ..the "enchantitem" doesnt appear in the sniffer  untill you eighter click ok to enchant or click cancel..and it sniffs 2 difrent versions..depending on what u did..

and what did u mean by "quote : (It should work) ..

later guys

i go experiment some more

hmm ok....i dont want ban....i'll tell only a moderator how i read it in pm

maybe i get lifetime membership for my cheat :xd

sorry i cheat maxcheaters

mod pm if they want

i know it too.. its pretty dumb

is using search button.. but u cant see the whole exploit with the older version of the fourm it worked better

yeah they should fix it... i pmed maxtor like 3 months or 4 months ago telling him that this was happening but i gueses he didnt read it

btw i tried the exploit on l2 chronicle server and it didnt work (c4)

i couldent enchant it.. it just deposit in the wh

yea , i been trying on one interlude low rate server

it makes the sound for sucessful enchant if i used the sniff from "enchantitem" after click ok and no fail.. but only puts it in warehouse

doesnt want to go ++ more after

if i use the sniff from "enchantitem" without clicking ok..nothing happens ..just puts it in ware

ps: u need to use some skill in te search btw :) need some key phrases....not many ppl know how to use this usefull thing

xD i used to seach "To" and with that i read the whole exploit :P

with this exploit i tried it and it said

Arcana Mace +1 Has been suc.....

but when i took it from the wh still was +1 not +2 :s

but isthedarkside said that is working :S so idk

Um.. i didnt understand it exactly.. im playing on a java server(L2J).. and Darkside mentioned that the bug works on it.. so..

1. Useitem packet

2. requestdepositlist?:o i have only sendwarehouesdepositblabla..

3. ?

4. enchantitem..

Please help..

edit: removed hide

WTF, this is annoying, it worked twice to +25 and now it works and works and i keep doing it, then i get to around +10 and somehow it fails and i get crystals instead :<

Also, I need like 50 enchant scrolls to make it to +16 as it says inappropiate conditions like 60% of all enchants :S but then it works sometimes, any idea if I can bypass this? it takes lots of time.