[Suggest]Dota Section

unqART

I see in forum one fail the World of Warcraft Marketplace is one section with 24 Topics and Dota Section who are one of most famous games and has 316 Topics is Sub Boards .. i hope to change this .. are 65k members and the 10k for sure play dota!

thx -WraithBand

i don't know if the post is in right section but any way!

yes and the photoshop section is one of the most viewest here!

So why only two sections?There's a panic out there!We were promised photoshop moderators and boards' expansion but nothing. . .

So why only two sections?There's a panic out there!We were promised photoshop moderators and boards' expansion but nothing. . .

i have 2 day's here and i havn't see any post buy admin ..  i hope to see some changes in this forum ..

he has much work to do-that's why he has moderators

i agree with u a better dota section must be created,wait until this comes true

I see in forum one fail the World of Warcraft Marketplace is one section with 24 Topics and Dota Section who are one of most famous games and has 316 Topics is Sub Boards .. i hope to change this .. are 65k members and the 10k for sure play dota!

thx -WraithBand

i don't know if the post is in right section but any way!

Seems like you only saw the WoW marketplace. There are more sections about WoW, like Wow general discussion, Wow exploits, etc.

WoW boards are way bigger than the dota section, a section where EVERYTHING (exploits, general, etc. ) about dota is there.

And, for god sake, did you say that dota is more famous than WoW?

DotA section needs a mod also ps same... I hope maxtor do something about this..

btw maxtor look your pms when you have time

ofc the the forum need one more wow mod becouse is only one and on gfx mod for photoshop section

ofc the the forum need one more wow mod becouse is only one and on gfx mod for photoshop section

not wow mod actually something like warcraft 3 related and if this cant be then wow mod is ok..

not wow mod actually something like warcraft 3 related and if this cant be then wow mod is ok..

hmm right .. like lineage sectios are l2jdev mod and l2mod

come on MxC is not a dota forum-mainly L2

there are several dota forum's

if mxc had something with dota(like a tournament 2v2 3v3 etc it would be nice,but :/)

come on MxC is not a dota forum-mainly L2

there are several dota forum's

if mxc had something with dota(like a tournament 2v2 3v3 etc it would be nice,but :/)

we had once and it was the ultimate fail.

Meng,you don't wanna know.I feel the same about photoshop boards.

But you idiot Jimmy , DOTA IS A GAME.PHOTOSHOP HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHEATS?

you should thank god (maxtor) that even that (spamboard) of photoshop exists.Its simple some guys are good only at photoshop so they want a better section and photoshop moderators (dont make me laugh) becuz they think they will be mods there.

Face the truth bro