[GFX Battle] kobeshoot vs. Goddess

Goddess

i like more the kobeshoot creation becouse has nice bg and APRILON DYNASTY text this this effect is cool and yours Goddess is nice <3 but i like more the kobe's creation :(

ohhh im not a Judges :P

thank you anyway xd

2usipfd.jpg

Well,

Kobeshoot's creation is a very good try!

I like the background, it's really have a very good quality.

I like it because you spend more time on the bg, you have used correct the dodge and burn tools!

But in your texts you didn't made something special, the technique that you tryed have been failed.

It's very difficult to read the 2 first lines..... The 3rd line (KOBESHOOT) is good, but the font is not of my favorites :) .

Also the borders was a good idea!

6rq8ht.jpg

Goddess your creation is good try too!

I will start from the things that i don't like...

The background is not good at all... I can see some mistakes or fast moves idk....

I mean this places on your creations...

27zvqes.jpg

Look better the red marks.... It is differences on the colour, deeper grey or softer grey near in your text....

Also in the top of your creation i can see a (pink? red?) colour... Maybe this was a part of your creation made it by your will.... idk but i don't like it..!

Ok, now with the text.

The text build is awesome really. The straight lines the gradient inside "APRILON DYNASTY" the "G" inside the circle... everything fits!

Pff It's very difficult to vote these creations....

Well, if kobe had a bit better text build for sure my vote would go to him... But now i will vote for Goddess creation cause of her text...

+1 to Goddess

That was my first judge post, I am very glad about that :) :P

i will vote for goddess but i have to say:

Goddess: i dont like you gradient on your text... is too fast change.... i mean grey/white without good balance... if you will increase the size will be good :o just to be mixed. If you would add a gradient on G too just to fit with the items gradient it would be a perfect blend

Kobe: i dont like your 2 first lines.... i cant read the text at all :/ i like the rest through...

it was smart idea and if u practise it a bit it will be just awesome ;)

gratz for both

Kobe: Your idea was quite good, but you didn't use it properly. For a first try it is quite good, but the basic point, the text, is not readable. This means that you've made a fatal mistake.

Goddess: The gradient you have added to "Aprilon Dynasty" would look good, if the colours were mixed furtherly, inside the letters. Right now, it is like you painted grey above and white below.

My vote will go to Goddess, though, since Kobe's mistake was more than enough to cost him the win.

Kobe: Your idea was quite good, but you didn't use it properly. For a first try it is quite good, but the basic point, the text, is not readable. This means that you've made a fatal mistake.

Goddess: The gradient you have added to "Aprilon Dynasty" would look good, if the colours were mixed furtherly, inside the letters. Right now, it is like you painted grey above and white below.

My vote will go to Goddess, though, since Kobe's mistake was more than enough to cost him the win.

Couldn't agree more.

Plus Goddess, you could use a better background as Kobe did.

My vote goes to Goddess, for the same reason as Coyote.

I won't post full c'n'c since all I (we) have to judge is a type setting.

Kobeshoot:The kind of type setting you added was inspiring to me.I really liked it but jeez,the clippin' mask fucked it all up!Nice background tho!

Goddess:Your type setting is unbelieavable.I love the way it's added even the "Your past is your Future" could be way upper in the tag.

Plus,the "G" logo's color is not ma taste.I kinda like the gradient even if it could be used in a much better way.

Vote goes to Goddess.(However,I have to say that I would vote for KB if he hadn't fucked up the masks!)

I won't post full c'n'c since all I (we) have to judge is a type setting.

Kobeshoot:The kind of type setting you added was inspiring to me.I really liked it but jeez,the clippin' mask -beep-ed it all up!Nice background tho!

Goddess:Your type setting is unbelieavable.I love the way it's added even the "Your past is your Future" could be way upper in the tag.

Plus,the "G" logo's color is not ma taste.I kinda like the gradient even if it could be used in a much better way.

Vote goes to Goddess.(However,I have to say that I would vote for KB if he hadn't -beep-ed up the masks!)

its ok nab