[Ultimate Share]Revenger's Guiding

Everything was started long time ago in the GR general Discussion.As lack of activity there i think that my guides can help many people in here too.So i will start a long translation etc etc to post them here in a ULTIMATE TOPIC.Before we start the topic will be spread in parts.Every part is one guide i have made.

• Soultaker Setup Guide
  • SpellSinger Guide
  • Kamaloka Guide
  • Clan Guide
  • Varius

Soultaker Setup Guide

Well , here i will show you what to do and some simple steps to have a good SoulTaker in PVP servers.Let's start.

1st of all the class quests are.

Human Wizard->Necromancer->Soultaker

Soultaker is well known because of his curses that give many weaknesses to his opponents.His usefulls skills can be savior to you at olympiad too.Althought this char was pretty facked up in Gracia ++.

Damagin' Skills

skill1148.jpg -> Throws a bone that damages an enemy.

skill1234.jpg -> For deadly Criticals.Absorves hp from the e

skill1159.jpg -> The less hp you have , more damage you are gonna hit.

skill1343.jpg -> This one can be used like a curese because it decreases oponent's resistances to dark attacks.Does good damage too.

Curses

skill1337.jpg -> Instantly decreases an enemy's Speed, P. Def., Evasion, M. Atk., Casting Spd. and critical rate of damage magic.

skill1170.jpg -> Instantly paralyzes an enemy.

skill1263.jpg -> Curse that decreases enemy's M. Def.

skill1069.jpg -> Instantly put an enemy to sleep. The chances of being put to sleep again are greatly decreased while the effect lasts.

skill1064.jpg -> Instantly blocks an enemy's magic skills.

Summon & Helpfull

skill1334.jpg -> Summons Cursed Man from a corpse. Consumes 3 Crystals: Grade C during summoning, and 4 additional Crystals will be consumed at a regular interval for 4 times. Also, 15 percent of acquired Exp. will be consumed.

skill1262.jpg -> Transfers some of the summoner's damage to the servitor. Continuously consumes MP.

skill1151.jpg -> Drains HP from corpses and uses it to restore your HP.

Equipment (Weapons)

10-19 (N) item_177.jpg

20-39 (D) item_189.jpg

40-51 © item_6313.jpg

52-60 (B) item_7722.jpg

61-75 (A) item_5643.jpg

76-79 (S) item_6608.jpg

80-83 (S80) item_11348.jpg

84+ (S84) Use vesper.

Equipment (Armor)

10-19 (N) item_1101.jpgitem_1104.jpgitem_44.jpg

20-39 (D) item_437.jpgitem_470.jpgitem_2450.jpg

40-51 © item_439.jpgitem_471.jpgitem_2454.jpg

52-60 (B) item_2406.jpgitem_5716.jpgitem_5732.jpgitem_2415.jpg

61-75 (A) item_2407.jpgitem_5767.jpgitem_5779.jpgitem_512.jpg

And you keep Dark Crystal for all the levels.

Equipment (Jewels)

This ain't hard , you just take any jewel for your Grade.Now from SPECIAL JEWELS (if by any chance they found to you) you use the following.

NecklaceofValakas.jpg

EarringofAntharas.jpg

ZakensEarring.jpg

RingofBaium.jpg

RingofQueenAnt.jpg

Dyes

I prefear to use

+2 wit -2 men

+3 int -3 men

Equipment (Tatoo)

**Tatoo Of Avandon or Tatoo Of pledge , depends on server's type.

Tactics for pvp

-Vs Archer

Easy one , you just have to don't miss him and let him run too much.A anchor would be perfect but anyway with casting your vortex in compilation with gloom and curse of abbyss he won't be so hard.BE CAREFULL always with his stuns and criticals anyway.

-Vs Dagger.

Dont let him come near you!You got to be fast and if you can , kill him instantly if not , try to anchor him.OtherWays you are dead.

-Vs Any Mage.

Use your braind and spell your curses.It will be easy.If the other mage is Soultaker too , it depends who is gonna kill the survitor first and get the curses.

-Vs Tank.

On most pvp servers tanks are overpowered so you really gotta not let him touch you either.Try anchors and of course gloom and abyss and don't forget"We always Drain"

Spellsinger Setup Guide

You have no debuffs to protect you except some here :D

elven mystic ->spell singer ->mystic muse

As we said , its experience thread here.In most pvp servers Mystic Muse is a no good class for pvp althought in mid or even moar on low he can be great.

Damagin' Skills

3149598767_8009fba8be_o.jpg -> Unleashes a Water attack.

3149598771_4bfe15a6c7_o.jpg -> Unleashes a great powerfull thunder.

3149598773_218ba6069c_o.jpg -> Hits the enemy too fast.(Also he can loose his target)

3149598779_581c40513e_o.jpg -> Powerfull attack.Lows casting , attack speed and speed

3150448088_f2d3ca8347_o.jpg -> Powerfull skill too.Lows resistance to light attacks.

Debuffs

3149598777_be42c5829d_o.jpg -> Decrases resistance of your oponent to your attacks

skill1056.jpg -> Removes multiple buffs from your enemy.

Equipment (Weapons)

10-19 (N) item_177.jpg

20-39 (D) item_189.jpg

40-51 © item_6313.jpg

52-60 (B) item_7722.jpg

61-75 (A) item_5643.jpg

76-79 (S) item_6608.jpg

80-83 (S80) item_11348.jpg

84+ (S84) Use vesper.

Equipment (Armors)

10-19 (N) item_1101.jpgitem_1104.jpgitem_44.jpg

20-39 (D) item_437.jpgitem_470.jpgitem_2450.jpg

40-51 © item_439.jpgitem_471.jpgitem_2454.jpg

52-60 (B) item_2406.jpgitem_5716.jpgitem_5732.jpgitem_2415.jpg

61-75 (A) item_2407.jpgitem_5767.jpgitem_5779.jpgitem_512.jpg

And you keep Dark Crystal for all the levels.

Dyes

+2 wit -2 men

+3 int -3 men

Tactics

-Vs Archer/Dagger/Tank/Grand Khavatary

You can't do many things.You have to do fast vortex to remove his speed and attack speed then hurry to find him use cancellation and surrender to water and then spam hydro.

-Vs Other Mage

Use both vortexes and then cancellation.After that ofc use the surrender to water skill and then spam hydros too.(a silence would not be a bad idea too)

Kamaloka Guide

Should have done this, first everything is written based on what I know and what I've seen both play l2.Starting by saying that kamaloka is a kind of a place with some Instances with mobs that do not agro and they are something like rb. To enter the Kamaloka you must be to cities like Gludio / Dion etc and should be a difference between + / - 5 level of the room you want to participate.Also is a must to enter by party and state to the party leader.

Kamaloka Infos

1) Entering the kamaloka as we said before, the Moby is not pulling Agro, and also you are given space and time to prepare.

2) The newbie buffs endure when they get in, but the rest have to do it again from the PT.

3) A party with at least one person to enter.

4) + / - 5 lvl difference from where you want to go.

Bosses / XP /

Kamaloka.jpg

23 Boss

Appearance: Bugbear

Special Skills: AOE Stun

Minions: None

Strategy: Just attack, very easy to 2-man this one.

___

26 Boss

Appearance: Ol Mahum

Special Skills: AOE hit (don't keep your baby pet nearby)

Minions: One

Strategy: Very easy to 2-man provided both players can wear heavy--otherwise use three players. Have lowest DPS tank hit the minion to take aggro, then just ignore it until the fight is over.

___

33 Boss

Appearance: Undead Bear

Special Skills: Stationary AOE Smash (x5), Rsk. Haste

Strategy: Another easy boss, he will periodically run to one player and sit his [censored] down to smash the ground dealing AOE damage around him. Simply run away until he finishes doing this (5 times).

When he gets to 10% health, he'll say something and buff himself with haste2 and obtain nasty attack speed (which also speeds up his AOE smashing). When his HP is this low, try to tank his smashes only if you can to ensure that you can continue hitting him while he tries to cast haste. What you're trying to do is interrupt his haste cast (Which can be done quite easily)

___

36 Boss

Appearance: Floating Eye

Special Skills: Aura Flare, Drain Health

Minions: Unlimited

Strategy: The boss and his minion will use both magic and physical attacks often so ensure you have a good set of jewelery. He will periodically summon an eye to assist him but unlike other kamaloka bosses, he will summon more and more despite already having an active one.

Whenever he spawns a minion, kill it--Otherwise you may end up with 5 pelting at you.. and you will die. Even with Top D jewelery, his life drain will crit often for 400-900 damage so make sure you keep your HP above 50%.

I recommend that the main tank uses a polearm for this boss to hit both the boss and the minion at the same time.

___

43 Boss

Appearance: Mutant Stakato

Special Skills: Nothing notable

Minions: One, healer

Strategy: When his HP dips below 50%, he will summon a healer which heals him for quite a bit. This boss is extremely difficult and you will probably not be able to 2-man this one. After you kill his healer, he will spawn another one right away. I recommend sleeping the minion constantly so that it is not healing him and you are not wasting DPS (because he will spawn another after it dies anyways).

Most people do the 36 boss until they are level 41, allowing them to do the 46 boss--Effectively skipping this one. This is not a bad idea.

___

46 Boss

Appearance: Dragon

Special Skills: Soul Confine

Strategy: This boss is easy to 2-man provided that both players provide adequate DPS. This boss will periodically use Soul Confine on one player (Lasts roughly 10 seconds) which is similar to paralysis--except you cannot receive damage while confined. He also uses an AOE water-element skill, but it does not do a lot of damage unless you are not wearing jewelery.

___

53 Boss

Appearance: Demon

Special Skills: Disarm, Sonic Blaster

Minions: Suicide Bomb

Strategy: This boss can also be 2-man'ed quite easily provided both players provide adequate DPS. He will periodically disarm your highest DPS'er and use Sonic Blaster on the caster. Don't forget to re-equip your weapon!

He will also periodically summon a minion which flies to a player (usually the caster, but I've seen the melee DD take it) and explodes. A critical can do 2600 damage, even using a +3 BO set, otherwise it will normally do 200-500. Keep your HP near full because of this--you don't want to risk getting crit and killed.

If you'd rather not tank the explosion, you can simply run away JUST before it explodes. If you run away too early, it will simply follow you until you stop

___

56 Boss

Appearance: Undead Knight

Special Skills: None

Minions: Dark Panther (Unlimited)

Strategy: You'll need at least three players for this one. This boss does rather high DPS on his own and also periodically summons panthers (do not bother killing these). He will call out a players name and all panthers will attack that player. Have the target simply run around while others kill the boss and take turns running around as you are targetted by the panthers.

Clans info and how to correct set it up.

1st of all , creating a clan is not really something simple that is gonna take few hours days.Tho most hard thing on creating a clan is not the levelin' her up but find trustfull members etc etc.Members that you can rely on and you can trust.Lets Start.

Everyone can make a clan , just go to high priest and press "create a clan".Clans can be lvld up to 10.Max characters on clan's name must be 16 although.Clan's point can be felt more in low rate servers , where xp and equipment are both difficults and you can't continue alone.Your clan will be there to assist you.Also you gotta take part on sieges , etc etc.

clan-1.jpg

This is how a clan will be setted with order of knights etc etc.

About Clan Skills / Required Items

Clans skills are some passive skills that can be added to clan and give some good stats on clan's member.In order to gain thoose skills although you have to get some proper clan reputation and some items (dropable from rb most times) to add the skill.

etc_raid_c_i02.pngetc_raid_b_i00.pngetc_raid_d_i00.pngetc_raid_a_i00.pngetc_raid_f_i00.pngetc_raid_g_i00.png

And after that you can add your clan skills =)

Clan Crest

Can be added pretty easy.Follow my steps.

Download a .bmp or .jpg pictures in 16x12 directions.Then open paint , do nothing and press save as.

Then use 256colour bmp file.After that save it to C:/ and name it Crest.Then log-in to clan and press "add crest" via alt + n.Then write C:/crest.bmp and you are done =)

General Informations to the clan

You really gotta get a good reputation to get few good members.Also you must have at least some friends of you in the clan and let them have sub leader priviladges from when u are not online.(real life friends)After that your clan must NOT participate in sieges or wars that you gonna loose for sure.First pay attention on your clans goal , reach a good level and then you can be top clan by gainin' a castle etc.YOU MUST NEVER EVER do random reqruit.It can destroy you.The thing you gotta do after getting the proper level is findin' a good Allyance and at least get some clan reputation for clan skills by having heroes on your clan , or even better win sieges or kill rbs.

Do never forget , a clan must be united and clan members that seems to be not quiet with other members and always fight must be dismissed as soon as you can.Although some times may a 2nd chance be good =)

Credits -> Revenger for all the guides

Credits for kamaloka BOSS SKILLS -> a site i don't remember.But they are important and a must.

Skill Pictures -> lineage2.com

Everything is mine

Fcking awesome guide!

+1 Karma's from me <3

@coyote, you could never read it before you posted your reply lol

Ok the truth is that i got some help of finding the skills of kama bosses.On the GR topic anyway they are full re-written and translated so even if i was translated back from there it would be the same.

Since till now i dosnt see any guide of kamaloka it is unique,

i could say and the rest guides looks fine.

Good job mate.

you've posted your reply before you readed it XD

so how you can ask for credits?

he know what he was doing believe me :D

coyo never fails =D

he know what he was doing believe me :D

coyo never fails =D

Mby he asleep and thats why it happen.

True coyo never fails :)

Add a sorcerer guide too,if you posted of necro,sps.

"SOON UPDATE - full credits to me , except BOSS SKILS AT KAMALOKA. (its impossible to find them on your own and they are needed on the guide)"

Since till now i dosnt see any guide of kamaloka it is unique,

i could say and the rest guides looks fine.

Good job mate.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=39819.0

Anyway, Antonio, I've already told you that all your L2 guides suck at the Greek section, so I don't need to repeat it here. <3